Basically Baldi

Baldi's Pov

I heard a door was being opened somewhere and I grinned. Its nothing unusual. It always happened like that. Every single student that has come here in my schoolhouse, the outcome is always the same. Of course it didn't surprise me anyway. They easily get creeped out by me, soon try to run away from me and try to escape this school and I couldn't tell why. Am I not qualified for being a teacher? Did I ever regret the things I've done just by torturing my students every time they get a question wrong? It's no wonder why many people decided not to show up learn at here school.. but Y/n is different. She's doing great at math and I'm actually proud of her, I really thought that we would have the best teacher student relationship, turns out I'm just wrong...

She couldn't answer the third problem right. Speechless. After all these time I've been teaching her the importance basics of math and she still has no fucking clue to that motherfucking question! It's always that same damn question where every one of my students get it wrong and deserves to get spanked while I leave them with multiple red bums across their ass.

...But that still doesn't stop me from having Y/n to myself. She's one of my favorites and she's the best of the whole class. I wouldn't do such harm at her.. but maybe I'll have to if she leaves me with no choice, it all depends on her actions..

I should get going before she escapes, I hold my ruler firmly and started slapping it against my palm. I can clearly hear her panting, seems like she's already out of breath, poor thing. I turned to the other direction of the halls and came across the red lockers. Something tells me that she's probably hiding in one of them.. well ain't that just smart. I continued slapping my ruler against my palm, it never bothers me. I slowly began,

"Oh Miss Y/n, why are you trying to run away from me? All I just wanted to have a little talk with my favorite student, please I know you're hiding somewhere.. let's make this easier and talk this out, I know you're confused... and afraid.. so please come out wherever you are..?" There was a moment of silence, I was hoping for a reply but if she's not going to admit it then I guess I'll just have to do it myself.

"Oh so you wanna play hide and seek then? Alright that's fine by me!"

I gripped my ruler tightly and went to the one red locker that I'm sure she's hiding at. I really didn't want this but she leaves me no choice. I slammed it open and then I saw her. She looked so terrified just as what I was expecting. She rudely pushed me aside and started running away. I started to chase after her but as soon as I was getting close to her, she sprayed the Bsoda at me, I tried to get through all the fizziness but it's just no use. I'm being pushed back by that damn thing. 'Wth?!'

"YOU WANNA TRY AND DO THIS THE HARD WAY?!? YOU'LL REGRET THIS Y/N!" I yelled through frustration.

Though I'm still mad at her. If she's going to keep this up then I will punish her and hopefully I won't regret it~

Authors note
O wow I'm still continuing this book and look at how many reads it gets. I have no idea what to put the title for this part, I mean, Baldi is obviously going to be like this in my disgusting fanfic so that's basically what I think of him I guess?
I rlly tried doing Baldi's perspective here and I know it's short and awful, ugh I sound so annoying rn
I h8 my life.