Disoriented players

Y/n's pov

I entered another classroom to my right and saw the 6th notebook on the table at the center of the classroom. I quickly grabbed it and answered the the three boring math questions, the third problem, I don't I'll ever answer it correctly.

I quickly grabbed the notebook but what really caught me off guard was that there's a young boy in the corner of the room, he seemed to be the same age as me. He didn't look like he'd mind when I stepped inside the classroom. I get a good view in his appearance. He had bumpy scars on his forehead along with a few bruises and a tiny cut going on his arm. Curiously, I made my way towards him.

"What happened? Are you ok?" I said, he desperately looked at me, he frowned and stayed quiet. I focused more into his body. "What happened to you? Who did this?? Did.. did.. Baldi do this to you..?" The boy stood up and placed his hands onto my shoulders, I squeaked at the sudden movement. "I was Baldi's punching bag.. I wanted to get out of here but every time I try to exit the building, t-the.. the whole school turned red.. I'm just a student who's lost and alone.. I like to stay hidden in this room so I isolate myself from everyone from this school..." He finally spoke, I looked at him uneasily. How can Baldi do something like this? This is abuse!!

I grabbed his arm lightly, "You're coming with me, I was on my way to escape this schoolhouse too, let's try and get out of here together ok..?" I said reassuring him, he nodded, slightly scared. We both walked out of the classroom and I slammed the door shut behind me, creating a loud noise, I instantly regretting it because Baldi did hear that loud and clear didn't he? I shivered with uneasiness. I grabbed the boys' arm and we both run down the hallways together.

A few minutes have passed, I looked at the strange boy. I never got your name.." He inhaled and looked at me. "...my name is (male) player, what's yours.?" Player?? I answered his question no more than 2 seconds. "I'm Y/n, just like you who's trying to get away from a crazy spanking ass math teacher.. also, you looked badly damaged. Why... why is Baldi doing this?" (male) player sighed heavily. "I have no clue..." (male) player frets.
I feel remorse for him, how long has he stayed hidden?

We both got startled by a familiar noise, the smacking noises continued. I could've swore the smacking sounds stopped a while ago but now it came back. I looked at the (male) player who looked low-key terrified. I grabbed his hand and we both started running through the halls, the place suddenly gotten darker than usual, weird. At the end of the hallway, I squinted my eyes to see someone was blocking our way.
It's a bully!

He crossed his arms and started making his way towards me. (male) player let's go of my hand and the bully picked me up by the shoulders. He pins my arms against my back and slammed me against the red locker. Dirty insults escaped his mouth. "You made me sent to detention! You're gonna payYYYyy.." I gritted my teeth, I can feel my thick blood started to leak down from my forehead.

(male) player looked intently at the bully and pulled out a zesty bar.
"H-hey! You can stop now! Stop hurting her, just take this fucking thing and leave us alone you fucking dunce!"
(male) player pleaded. The bully looked at him and lets me go. I coughed while trying to catch my breath. Goddamn it. Baldi is coming to get us.

I looked at the bully who's towering over (male) player. "What did you say??!" He spat angrily. Before he could make a move, I quickly stood up, I started to squeeze and extend my fist and punched the bully's nose with all my strength. The bully didn't see that coming, I can clearly see his nose was bleeding. All that took was just one punch! I patted myself on the back quickly grabbed (male) player's hand and started to flee from the scene.
"This isn't over yet, Y/NNnnn.."
yeah, yeah whatever..

The smacking noises rose near and near. Honestly, what is Baldi's problem? Just what kind of person are we dealing with? A math teacher who brutally beats up students for getting a single problem wrong? I raked my free hand through my messy hair while taking several shaky breaths in an attempt to calm me down.