Baldi matters

Baldi's Pov

I began slapping my ruler nonstop. I can sense fear in Y/n, I didn't mean to frighten her, I just wanted to let her know that I'm very honored to have her here in my schoolhouse.. but the thought of seeing her with someone else and not me made me feel.. jealous. I want her to be with me, I want her to myself, I want to cradle her into my arms. As wrong as this may sound. Y/n made me feel different, she somehow made me feel the happiest person alive, maybe this is why I exist? these emotions I have kept inside of me are all just an act. I have always been dead inside and my face still look like someone really ticked me off but I try act nice and friendly towards my students but they always get creeped out by me but Y/n, unlike the other students, she is different, she likes me.. she even hugged me. There are some times where she took weird glances at me but she still seemed to like me and I feel.. appreciated. I feel like I mattered.. she made me realize what the definition of happiness truly meant.
Something for sure has snapped inside of me.

Snap!

I looked at where I hold my ruler and saw my ruler got snapped in half like Titanic. Did I really did that? I groaned and sighed.

"That's alright, I have plenty of rulers back at my desk.." I quietly muttered myself.

While I was thinking back there in my mind. Hehe.. maybe something really did snapped inside of me.. my sanity.

Never have I ever seen a student like
Y/n that made me feel this way. I thought I was empty inside but Y/n changed that. When I saw her running away from me, I could feel my heart shatter at that point. I really thought we had a connection together. I really thought we did get along pretty well. These past few weeks of me teaching
Y/n math had been amazing until
F/n came along...

This must be a huge misunderstanding.
I promised myself that I will catch Y/n all to myself and nothing will ever take her away from me. She's the only one who can keep me sane from this current situation, without her, I will go batshit crazy and literally murder everyone in this damn schoolhouse and then kill myself.

I loved her..

I really loved Y/n...

I hope she realizes that.

Authors note
Just a lil chapter of Baldi's character. Ye I know he's becoming a yandere-like and being over protective with Y/n. He thinks he's doing the right thing but in a bad way I guess.
I hope you kinda understand wtf I mean? I will start working on the other chapter soon..
Thx for these many 25k reads.