Bear up

Baldi's Pov

I continued walking to where I can find Y/n, what was she thinking? Does she really think that I couldn't catch her? Once you're in my schoolhouse, you're trapped in here with me. Seeing Y/n avoiding me will only dishearten me.
Does she not know how much painful this actually felt?

I walked in another direction and find myself in different hallway, I saw Y/n with Playtime. This took me by surprise when I saw Y/n started playing jump rope with Playtime, I somewhat feel anger but at the same time I'm chill. I couldn't possibly be mad at a little girl who's almost blind and have a very poor eye sight, I know how hard she tried to find someone as their playmate, I sighed and look at the two. How they looked... adorable together, actually.

When I saw Y/n's expression changed, she looked at me. I grinned and started slowly approaching her. Y/n looked at Playtime one last time and hold out a safety scissor out of nowhere and cutted her jump rope and ran away.

....

I didn't know what to expect...
How can my favorite student do something awful like this? Is she like the other students? No... that is about to change. How dare she hurt the poor girl? I'm going to teach her a lesson she won't forget!

I ran up to Playtime who's quietly sobbing to the ground, black liquid tears suddenly appeared into her scribbled eyes. I reached down to her level and hold her shoulder. She stood up and hugged me while crying. I hugged her back.

"It's alright..." I said and she suddenly looked at me. "Baldi, she cut my j-jump rope.. Baldi, w-why wont anyone play with me.." Playtime stuttered and dig her head back into my now soaked sweater.

I sighed heavily, I do feel bad for her. She hardly had time to play with anyone. For someone like her age, she really needs to talk to new people.

I pulled her away and came down to her level and I hold her hands into mine. I spoke in my normal voice, "Bear up Playtime.. don't worry, I will get you another jump rope and play with you..." Playtime curiously looked at me and I can tell she wanted me to proceed on talking. Playtime bobbed her head slightly. I looked her in the eye, "Let's play somewhere else, ok?" I said, reassuring her while holding her small hands into mine. "Okay." She replied and I held her close with me.

As we were walking, Playtime looked at me up and down, looking slightly confused. "Hey Baldi.. whats that red stains in your sweater..?" I chuckled nervously and began, "They're just red paint Playtime, I was busy with something that really didn't involved you so don't worry.." Playtime nodded, we walked until we reached the end of the hallway. I lead her to detention, (aka, principal's room) since the principal isn't here, when we were inside, I gave her a spare skipping rope. Her face suddenly lit up and she tackled me to the ground. I blushed while trying to stood myself up, slightly embarrassed.

"Thank you Mr. Baldimore!" She said with enthusiasm. I smiled at her at how adorable she really was up close.
I can get Y/n later but right now, maybe playing with kids like Playtime isn't so bad..

Authors note
Omggg... I hate my writing skills but know I wrote this book for fun. Nahhh not rlly...
I didn't regret making this book actually.
-anyways, I hope you enjoyed this lil chapter.