Demise

No ones Pov

"Well shit.." you spoke out, you and the players continued running to the exit but a cold brick wall including a full schoolhouse map quickly replaced the big yellow double doors, "What?!" You said yourself. You heard Baldi's evil laughter right behind you, you grabbed both the players hands and began face to faced with Baldi himself.

"W-what are we going to do.. Y/n.??should we fight him back?" (female) player said, slightly scared. "There's more exits in this school Y/n.. you can go and find them yourself if you can.." male player joins. You don't know what to do, Baldi was in your path and and now it's either you fight him back or he takes you.

"I-I have no idea guys..." You chocked out in your own words. "I don't
know.." You can't fail now, not when you were so close, but you had nothing, no items, no weapons, no self defense against Baldi..

Baldi smacked his ruler and approaches you three, both the players grabbed your shirt with their terrified expressions, Baldi frowned when he saw that.

"Y/n, what are you doing with these two?.. you don't even know who they are so why are you talking to them? They're strangers that should be obvious by now Y/n!" Baldi yelled, clearly pissed, he aimed his ruler up and plunged the male players' chest, creating a mess, " NOOO!!" Both you and the (female) player yelled in shock, fresh blood sprayed all over your face.
(male) player coughed up and spits out blood, he then slumped down at the cold ground, crimson blood continued to ooze out from his wound. His skin become pale and he lied down there lifelessly.

Baldi smirked and twitched a bit at the sight of (male) players' corpse and looked at (female) player intently.
"You can join with him too!" He said and charged at (female) player and made her have the same fate as (male) player. "BALDI!!!" You raised your voice cracking.

You couldn't believe what you have just witnessed, both of your new friends were lying lifelessly on the ground in their own pool of blood. You only knew them for a couple of minutes and now they're gone already, almost too soon. You told them that all three of you will escape together, unfortunately, that never happened.

"Damn.. are they really that desperate to die? Oh well, their death wish has been granted!" Baldi said and smiled while gripping his ruler tightly.

Tears suddenly streamed down your face as you slid down to the ground against the wall behind you, you pulled your knees up to your chest and cried, not caring that Baldi right beside you, his green sweater was now stained in his victims blood. You kept telling yourself this had to be a bad dream but you're in a horrible fanfic.

"They're my friends Baldi! They were the only sane ones in this hell house! Why.. are you doing this, do you ever realize what you've done..? I can't believe I've been fooled this whole time thinking you're the nicest teacher around here... I thought, I really thought you're actually nice..."
You cried even more, you feel betrayed when he killed your friends right in front of you, showing no mercy. You already had lost your father but now them? You also wondered what ever happened to F/n?

'Why does the world wanted to torture me? What did I ever do wrong!? Why am I experiencing this kind of stuff?!?' You screamed in your thought. You can't get over the fact that you also betrayed your friends too, you let them down and got them killed by Baldi, you thought you promised yourself that all three of you will make it out alive. You really thought you and Baldi had something for each other, you thought he's some weird but friendly and kind hearted teacher but now, you never knew that he'd become a psychopath bitch, he's definitely not what he seems.

Baldi snapped his own ruler in half again, same with his sanity, (oof) he slowly approached you and came down to your level. "I don't like the idea of other people being with you besides me Y/n.. that really pisses me off, EVEN if they were your friends.." Baldi gently touched your shoulder.

You didn't dare to make eye contact with and you stayed silent.
"You may probably think that I'm charming and nonchalant the first time you saw me but I turn my charm on and off like a faucet Y/n." He took a long pause and inhaled lightly,
"Y/n, I just wanted to say that I love you, ok?"

You shot your head up and yelled at him, "WHY DID YOU KILL THEM??! IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME THEN YOU SHOULDN'T KILL THE PEOPLE THAT I LOVE!"
"I DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT Y/N, EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL THE PEOPLE THAT TRIED TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME! Don't you see?! I did this all for you. FOR YOU!! It took me a while for me to succeed on catching you!" Baldi yelled back, you looked at him in shock, dry tears still stayed on tight to your skin like glue. You've never seen Baldi this mad before, 'but how could he do this? Why is he killing them for me?' You thought.

"Why..." You whispered, Baldi heard that very clearly since he had great hearing abilities. "Hm?" His only response. "Why.. Baldi? Why me...?" You said softly.

Baldi sighed and sat down next to you,
"Why? You're the most intelligent and beautiful student I've ever seen.. and smarter than the other students that studied here before you came, you're my favorite student Y/n, and I'm doing this all for you because I love you, I know it's weird and wrong but I couldn't help it.. I think you made me feel this way Y/n, you're really special, everything about you made me go head over heals for you, you showed me who I truly am.. and I found out that I never feel.. remorse, shame or guilt after killing my victims.. hah, just a math teacher here who's thirsting for their fav student.. some teacher am I?" Baldi said and threw his half broken ruler elsewhere.

"...You took this way too far.. sir, I still couldn't understand why you'd think I'd love you after all these things you've committed, why do you have to kill them.. they haven't done nothing wrong and have nothing to do with this??" You let out a hoarse whisper.
Baldi looked at you with an unamused expression.

"Y/n, do I really have to repeat myself again? You're everything I wanted, you're perfect! I can't believe the things Ive heard from you, I heard you saying things like, you're useless and a huge disappointment but none of that is true. So stop with that crap and let me do what I please. I don't love anyone but you. My hearing abilities are exceptional and I can overhear everything you say Y/n." Baldi said and looked towards the dead bodies of the players. "I don't see the point in feeling sorry for them.. and I have no desire to help others.. or I killed them because it's just pleasing for my eyeballs."

You looked at him, completely weirded out. "..Damn Baldi, you really are one cold blooded teacher I have ever met in my life.." You said and slowly stood up from your feet. Baldi grabbed your hand gently and looked into your eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, I couldn't st-" Baldi was interrupted by Y/n.

"Sorry does not cut it Baldi, not after what you did is wrong. I'm sorry but.. ahh.. um, I really appreciate that you.. do seem to care about me but um, what you did is seriously jacked up okay?" You said and looked away from Baldi's gaze and inhaled exasperatedly, "I can't believe the police never showed up yet.." You said while a few tears slid down to your chin, you looked at your friends dead bodies, they're gone forever.

Baldi's lips quivered and slowly turned into a creepy smile, he took out another wooden ruler from his pocket (logic) and slammed it against his palm.

"Oh?" He said, chuckling darkly, his last sentence probably have appalled
Y/n for life.
"That's because they're dead~"

Authors note
I tried making a long chapter since I wasn't very active on wattpad recently. This chapter was rushed a bit so I hope this was worth it (I don't think so)
ok so the players in this chappie had to die srry, rip.
Well Y/n barely knew them.
o h  well.
Also, tysm for 1k votes, I never had these many votes in one of my books before so thanks.