Chapter 3

Nadia's p.o.v

After our little argument, I told Larissa I was going next door to a little flower shop. I opened the door to be greeted by Harry my face lit up.

"Harry you work here in a flower shop?"I laughed.

 he smiled"What, I can't? "I shooked my head

"It's not that it's just hard to picture a tattooed guy working in a flower shop"I continued to laugh.

"Oh hush it's a nice getaway job,"Harry said, a bell  was rung and Harry smiled and raised his hand"Hi welcome to Adri's flower shop if you need anything let me know the names Harold by the way,"he said to an older lady ,I smirked"Don't "

"What, it's cute?"He groaned"Harold," I patted his back.

"Well, I only used it because I couldn't use Harry "He frowned ,I smiled"hey, I know we just met but, I was wondering if you wanted to get to know each other better like, go get some dinner or something?"He shrugged, I grinned"So is that a yes?"

I kissed his cheek."I'll let you decide that,"

He smiled at the ground and blushed."ok so I'll pick you up at 7:30ish on Saturday?" I nodded

"It's a date,"I said as I continued to look around.

Larissa's p.o.v

"Hi excuse me"I fixed my glasses and bent over to see his nametag"Is it pronounce NI-ALL?"He nodded and came closer.

"depends on where ya from,"he laughed"How can I help you, babe?"He smiled

"I would like if you could grab me those two?"I pointed at the games I wanted and walked over to the controller section and grabbed a purple and a pink controller and walked over to the register so Niall could ring up my stuff he smiled and took them.

"So you're buying for your bf huh?" Niall asked trying to make a small convo as he rung up my stuff. Man you should have seen his face when I busted out laughed

"Oh I'm so sorry, I probably sounded like a retarded seal what I meant to say is no, honey these are for me. Don't tell anyone but I have a game addiction,"

Niall laughed"Well don't feel bad babe,you should hear my laugh I sound worse than you"I giggled

"Plus don't tell anyone but I find gamer girl's so attractive,"he winked. I blushed"I tried talking my GF into playing but she all like "eww I don't like this you're always winning how do you do this and blah,blah"he joked. I laughed.

"I'm sure she'll come around if not then oh well,"I shrugged. I paid for my stuff and grabbed my bag.Before I could walked out the door niall gave me his number so we talk sometimes.

 I headed towards the car. As I was walking I saw Nadia and ...Harry in a flower shop laughing there something about that boy I don't like . I don't want Nadia getting to touchy feely with him. She forgot she has a bad history with boys and I always have to come and save her. Nadia walked out with a big smile on her face and climbed into the passenger seat while she passed me the keys.

"I think I'm in love,"I rolled my eyes and started the car.

"Larissa ,don't start I know what you're gonna say," I sighed.

"Sweetheart, all I'm saying is you just meet the man not only two hours ago and you're claiming love"she sighed.

"Larissa he's different I can feel it" I look over at her.

"Was that before or after he was staring at you like a wolf going after his prey?"she huffed

"Larissa, you scared off my last bf, you're not scaring away Harry understand?"I took a deep breath and sighed and parked the car in my driveway.

"Fine but when he breaks your heart,  I'm after you with an I told you so and coming after him with a knife,"she smiled

"Deal but, I'll let you two meet better one day if the date goes good,"I widen my eyes"Larissa ,don't"

I tighten my grip on the steering wheel and exhaled"I'm not gonna say anything just gonna come over and give him a pep talk that's all"I said as I hopped out the car and went inside my phone buzzed.

 I dropped my bags and checked it.Niall texted asking if my games work well and if I wanted to hang out later I texted him sure and I haven't tried them out yet he gave me the address and I saved it on my phone thank god, I got a gps on my phone. I picked up my bags and put my stuff up and went upstairs to find something to wear.