Chapter 4

Larissa's p.o.v *outfit at top*

 I got out of the shower .I did my makeup went over to the closet and pick out a red blazer with a grey tee shirt and grey ripped jeans after getting dressed. I grabbed my keys locked my door hopped in the car and took off to Niall's house.

Nadia's p.o.v

I was sitting at home watching tv and texting Harry for about an hour now ,after that, I went to the kitchen and fixed something to eat. I tried texting Larissa but she hasn't responded yet seconds later there was a knock at my door.

Larissa's p.o.v

I arrived at Niall's house in less than an hour. I parked my car and went to knock on the door Hannah greeted me

"Hey, what are you doing here?"she asked

"I could ask you the same"I laughed

"Oh I'm over here with my bf him and his friend is playing video games"she rolled her eyes"you?"she moved over and let me in.

"umm, somehow Niall and I became friends at his work and invited me over.Does he always invite strangers in?"she laughed.

"not always"we laughed she guided me into the living room i saw Niall,Louis and...Harry just great.

"Niall,Larissa's here"Hannah called out.

 Niall paused the game and got up to give me a hug"I'm so glad you could make it everyone this is Larissa,"

"We already meet her Niall,"Harry said not looking up from his phone, Louis nodded, I scoffed

"And how would you know? You haven't even looked up from your phone to see who it was"I said annoyed

"I heard your big mouth a mile away"he said still looking at his phone. I rolled my eyes, Harry must have saw it because he smirked.

"Ok so....umm Larissa you play? "Louis said pointing towards the tv which had Call Of Duty on it.

I shrugged "Never play that one before"

"Wow ,a girl that plays video games, what's new?"Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Wow ,a boy that's obsessed with his phone ,what's new?" I said in the same tone Harry used.

Harry rolled his eyes,now it was my time to smirk"You know if you keep rolling your eyes they are gonna get stuck"I heard Harry huff and got up from his seat and bumped past me.

"Ok well you guys have some history,"Niall said scratching his neck. I scrunched up my face"I mean not like that,"I sighed and sat down. Louis handed me a controller but, I took out my own.

"What, ya too good to play with ours?"Louis said raising an eyebrow.I laughed

"Maybe,"He looked offended"I'm just kidding, I thought you guys might not have enough controllers so, I brought mine plus Niall had been bugging me about my stuff I got from him so this is a easy way to see if it works"they nodded.

After many hours of emotions,victories and defeats,oh and meeting Niall's gf, Savannah I excused myself to the kitchen to fix  a snack . I was bent over in the refrigerator to get some things to make  a sandwich someone bumped my butt with the refrigerator door causing me to hit my head and drop me items.

"Shit,"I yelled out. I heard someone laugh behind me. I stood up rubbing my head and turned around to see Harry cracking up.

"What the hell is so funny flower boy?"He stopped laughing

"Don't call me that"Harry growled ,I smirked

"Well I  mean you work at a flower shop so?"I shrugged and pick up my stuff of the ground. Harry stepped closer to me.

 I stood back up"Ewe need personal space here",he smirked and backed me into the counter

"What's your problem with me?"he asked tilting his head.

"I don't know what you're talking about now, move I'm hungry"I pushed him away but he didn't bulge he gave me the"Are you serious"look

"Every since your friend-"

"Sister," I corrected him he shrugged

"Friend and I meet you have this thing where your mood just changes when you see me like you just go in total bitch mood," I huffed

"And why does it matter to you?"I crossed my arms

"because I like your friend and I don't want anyone getting in the way of that"harry told me , giving me a hard glare. I stood my ground.

"I don't even know how you can say that when you don't even know her! you just met her!"I snapped.

" Apparently you don't know her or me either to be saying anything,"he snapped back. I rolled my eyes.

"I've known her since birth. I practically know everything about that girl, and what I know is that she always picks the wrong guys" He stood his arms on both sides of me and trapped me in between him and the counter.

"So what you are saying is, I'm the wrong guy for her?" Harry said whiled looking down at me with an unreadable expression. 

"It may be possible,yes,"I said crossing my arms.

 Harry shooked his head"You know nothing about me,"he growled

" Neither does Nadia," I shrugged

"That's why I'm taking her on a date smart one, So she can see for herself not some nosy little girl gassing her head up " i sighed "or are you aganist that too"

"fine i'll let you take her but if that is bad she moving on"i pushed his arm out the way so i could get away he grabbed my arm

"even if you didn't let it who are you to tell her what to do" he let go and walked away ,leaving out the front door i took in a deep breathe and continued to make my food

Nadia's p.o.v

"harry hey what are you doing here?, last time i check it was friday"he laughed i let him in ,he hugged me

"hey i just couldn't wait til saturday to see you again ,wanna go to the park? "i nodded

"yea just let me go get dressed"he nodded and sat on the couch