Chapter 15

Before you read I just wanna give a BIG SHOUTOUT to Hannah she wrote this and I love you I couldn't say thank you enough and if you ever need anything I owe you boo <3<3<3

Larissa's p.o.v

When I got home I started cleaning up around the house. Ever since I met my new friends, minus Harry, my house has become a hell in a handbasket.

I wasn't very happy about Harry and my best friend since diapers start dating. Do you know how with some people you get a vibe that their bad people? Well, that's what I got from Harry. He was a douche and a dildo. I would say he is a dick but I found out that a dildo is a fake dick so technically I'm calling him a fake dick.

When I'm almost finish cleaning I hear a knock at the door. I walk over to pick it up.

"Hey, Hannah!" I say when I see Hannah. "Hi, I saw you left last night with Liam. Did you get in his pants?" I giggle shaking my head 'No'.

I let her in and she starts helping me pick up around the house. "He asked me out on a date," I mumble. "He what?!" She practically screams.

"He asked me out!" I repeat. "No way! Oh my god, I totally ship it! Lila is so on," she grabs her phone and does something. "What are you doing?" I ask her. Her phone bing's and she smirks.

"Let's go," she takes my hand dragging me upstairs.

Hannah sits me down on my bed and starts going through my closet. She hands me a crop top and skinny jeans. "Undress and change, now." She snaps. Wow, I've never seen this side of Hannah.

"In front of you?" I ask her and she huffs. "Yes now hurry," I laugh before undressing and putting the clothes she gave me on. She hands me my black Vans and I slip them on.

"Brush your hair," I nod grabbing my brush and brushing it while she goes through my perfume. "Wear this," she says handing me the JB perfume. I put some on and she grabs my flat iron and starts heating it up.

She grabs my make up and puts foundation, eyeliner, and mascara on. She touches the iron a little and jumps up a little. "Ouch," she says giggling.

She parts my hair and straightens it and when she's done she teases it a little.

"Where are we going?" I ask her. "It's where you're going," she laughs.

The doorbell rings and Hannah runs downstairs to open the door. I grab my phone and I walk down to see Liam.

"Oh, you look amazing!" I smile and I slip my hand in Liam's as we leave my door to the car.

"Use protection," Hannah shouts.

"So where are we going?" I ask breaking the silence.

"An Italian place," Liam tells me. "That sounds yummy!"

Along the way, we find lots of things to talk about. From favorite colors to exes. Liam told me about his past and I told him about mine and an hour later we arrived at the place.

We walk in to see a lady standing there. "Reservations?" She asks. "Payne," Liam tells her.

"Payne? That's your last name?" I ask him. He nods as the lady leads us to our table. "You must be a real Payne in the ass," I say and we laugh.

"Please don't use that language," the lady snaps.

We get to our table and Liam pulls out a chair for me.

"Why thank you, Mr. Payne!" I say in my best posh accent. "

Would you like a cup of tea?" Liam asks in his best posh accent. "

Oh, would I!" We start giggling and the lady glares at us.

As we go through dinner Liam finds ways to make me laugh and smile. When we are about done I see Ashton walk in with some girl. I gasp at the sight.

"Typical Ashton," Liam mumbles.

"It is?" I ask him and he nods. I shrug and I finish my food.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Ready steady," he smiles paying the bill and rushes out before Ashton sees us. The next time he flirts with me I'm totally bringing this up!

"Let's go to a club," I tell Liam. He nods and he drives to the nearest club. "We have work tomorrow, you know." I nod and he smiles. "Am I going to have to take you to my home again?" He asks me and I shrug.

"Maybe, this time you know what I like to drink." I wink at him and he blushes.

We go inside and we sit at the bar. We see a guy and he comes up to us with a fake smile. "How can I help you?" Doesn't he sound like a jerk!

"Yes, I would like a bloody marry and a new bartender." He rolls his eyes and I can already tell this will be fun.

"I'll take a few shots," Liam says. Oliver, the bartender, walks- no stomps away.

When we get our drinks he goes to help other people.

"Oliver!" I shout and I turn around.

"Yes?" I hear him say he starts looking around. I nudge Liam telling him it's his turn.

"Oliver! Yeah, dude. My shots taste like spit." He says and I can tell he is getting angry.

"Do you have a girlfriend? If so I feel so bad for her!" I say laughing.

"I feel bad for your boyfriend here, he has to deal with you." He snaps.

"At least he has a girlfriend, here's 30 pounds. Go buy you one," I grab Liam's hand and I drag him out of the bar.

"So we're together?" Liam asks shyly.

"Heck yeah!" I say and I see an angry guy walk out of the club to me and Liam.

"Hi I'm the manager and Oliver told me what you guys did. You guys are banned from this club," with that he starts walking away.

"Don't worry! We don't want to come to clubs with sappy bartenders," I shout at him.

"Best day ever," me and Liam said at the same time before laughing really hard.