The GIRLFRIEND

Laney's POV

Kill me. Just.. Kill me now.
Please.. Somebody.

Let me explain...

I was in the garage tuning my bass on the stage, and the twins were busy creating and destroying different machines that would most likely fail. I rolled my eyes as another Machine blew up.

I was just waiting for Corey... My best friend and crush! Well.. Right now... Ex crush. Apparently he wanted to show us something... To meet someone. Maybe a new neighbour? Someone to join the band? A new fan?? It was killing me! Then...

"Hey gang!" Corey yelled and opened the door. We all turned to him and smiled. "Hey Corey!" We said in sync. "I have a surprise for you all..." He stepped to the side, revealing... HER.

The girl had long, dark brown hair with red at the tips of her hair, pulled back in a flawless ponytail. She wore black eyeshadow, rosey pink lipstick, and had pearl skull earrings. She wore a yellow crop top, blue ripped shorts, black high tops, and had a bass with her. "This, my friends... Is Celest Dumello... My Girlfriend!" He exclaimed loud and proud. Kon squealed. "And she plays bass." Corey added. Celest played some notes and sounded.. Better then me...

Kon circles her, asking questions and all happy. Kin glanced over at me, I caught his glance... He looked sorry for me... Why? I told him last month after the fake date how I felt about Corey... I guess I looked like I was about to cry, cause Corey looked worried. "Lanes.. Is everything alright..?" He asked slowly, touching my shoulder lightly. I shook him off and gave him a glare. "No. Everything isn't alright. And it never will be again." I shot back, angered. "Whoa, what's your deal?" Corey asked a bit shocked. "What's the deal?! Why do you have a girlfriend?! Who plays BASS?!" I snapped. "I thought we could use another bass player in the band.." He said dumbly, tilting his head. "What?! Now your replacing me in the BAND too?!" I scowled. "Too..?" Corey asked dumb again. I was close to punching him. But I couldn't. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and shoved him out of my way, accidentally knocking him over. I stormed out, hearing Corey call my name... I ignored. Things will never be the same between us again... Never.

I now sit on a bench in the park... Far from Corey's house.. But close to Carrie's. I don't care anymore. I just.. Don't. I pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around my knees and quietly cried. The park was dead silent.. Nobody was there... I must've scared them off with my NOT long brown hair, and NOT funky outfit. And... My... Not boyfriend...

I cried for.. I don't know how long, but I still am! I didn't notice footsteps towards me, and heard a familiar, warm and friendly voice...

"Laney, I thought I told you, if you want to be alone, DON'T come crying in a public park!" He chuckled teasingly. I smiled softly. Yes, it was him.

Larry.