Too far

Larry's POV

Sometime the next day i was talking to Carrie. "What?! Why not?!" I yelled. "Look, I'm charmed you got a girlfriend and all, but she cannot, I repeat, CANNOT join!" Carrie shot back, glaring, and filing her nails. "She's grojband junk." Konnie said plainy, rolling her eyes. "She would never fit in.." Kim added. "I'm her gender difference, and I fit in! How would she NOT? And also, she QUIT Grojband already and hates Corey, so does that help?" I folded my arms. All three girls froze.

"Welcome to our lair, Laney!" Carrie welcomed with a smile. Laney looked around carrie's basement. I smirked. Carrie loved tormenting Corey, and having their old bassist in the Newmans would surely make him crack. Kim and Konnie were totally behind me on this.

"So, since you play bass like larry.. uh.." Carrie rubbed her neck nervously. "You could be our main background singer and background bassist." She declared with a know it all grin. Laney thought about it. "Alright, cool!" She smiled and picked up her bass. The rest of us grabbed our instruments and went onto the stage. We started playing, and with Laney in the mix, it sounded almost too awesome!

IM SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAP !!