Corey's Message

Whoa... 99 votes exactly... And almost 90 followers... I'm loving these numbers!! ❤️

Corey's POV

I hadn't meant to do it... I didn't mean to hurt anybody. I know it looks like it... But.... Laney...

I'm gonna be honest. I was jealous. I... Kinda liked Laney after I started dating Celest... I realized it when Laney left the band, how much the band and I need her.

I think Celest knew.

I was furious when I heard she was dating LARRY. I got more angry when she joined the Newmans! I guess it got the best of me... I'd do anything to get back at them for taking our Lanes...

Celest said she could help.

She devised a plan, it was genius. Most of it was to lure Laney from Larry, and to either talk Laney back, or to get rid of Larry.

Of course, at the time.. 'Get rid of' simply meant force him to leave Laney, or to help get Laney with us.

But.. Little did I know Celest was draining me of my sanity.

She'd talk to me every night, twisting truths to her own desire, making me hate Larry more... And want Laney.. Even more. At that point, she have me a choice.

Kill Larry, and hide the body. Then apologize to Laney, and have her join us again.

To make Larry tear Laney's heart apart... So she'd run back to Grojband.

Or...

To kill them both... And end this all.
Replace Laney, and the entire thing would be behind us.

Celest talked me out of option 2, and since I refused to hurt Laney... I did the only option left.

Kill Larry.

Little did I know Laney would show up too... But Celest must've figured that.. And took it to her advantage.

She.. Killed Laney.

Well.. We don't know if she killed her.. But Laney hasn't woken up... It's been a week, her heart is going... But she won't wake.

I'll leave it to you to decide... Am I really responsible for all this? I blame myself... But what I want to know is this;

...Is this my fault?