Screwed up

"And in the darkest night, you can see the light, you finally know.. What gave you that fright.

They're not just ghosts... They're ghosts. Of. CLOWNS....

Who were also dentists!"

Larry's POV

We played our final note and the crowd went wild, yelling our names. Mayor mellow stepped onto the stage and nodded. "Seems like an anonymous vote here; Newmans win! Cheers!" Everyone cheered louder as we all celebrated our accomplishment. We walked backstage, Carrie had her arm around Laney, explaining their next gig. I smiled, glad they were getting along.

"well well.. Look who it is, girls!" Carrie fake-cooed. I grunted. "I'm. A. Boy." I muttered. I looked up to see Grojband.. And I gulped as Corey glared at me. "Yeah yeah. You just got lucky because our bassist quit.. Look, Laney. We need to talk" Corey looked at her with sincere eyes. Laney looked like she was about to say yes, I stepped in front of her. "Lay off her, Corey. Haven't you hurt her enough?" I glared. Carrie and the others seemed surprised.. I was too. "No! I mean- I didn't mean to hurt her!" he shook his head. "just move it, Larry! I need to speak with-"

"No, you won't!" I shouted, making Corey and the twins jump. "You screwed up big time, Corey. You ruined her life, shattered her dreams, what more could you want?! Your not hurting my girlfriend anymore!"

Silence....

"a-HEM?!" I stared at my shocked band mates. They cringed and nodded. "oh- RIGHT!" Carrie ran up next to me and ruffled my hair. "He's right, Riffin. You ruined it." she smirked. Konnie and Kim nodded, as Laney sighed. "let Laney speak for herself." Kon snapped suddenly, stopping all bickering. "... Fine then. Laney!" laney walked up from behind Carrie and stood in front of our two bands. "Choose, Laney." I gave her a reassuring smile. Laney took a deep breath.

"Corey Riffin, you have hurt me in any possible way. You have broken my heart and stepped all over it. You even yelled at me, for the first time in years, because I was dating Larry." she glared. "now, I have nothing against Kin and Kon. You two are like brothers to me. So thumbs up to you." the twins gave her a cheeky grin.

"now... Carrie and the Newmans. You guys took me in when they kicked me out. You accepted me and actually LISTENED to what I had to say." she glared at Corey again. "seems there are more pros to the Newmans.." I muttered. "... Look, I hate to do this but..." she walked next to me, putting her arm around my neck. "I, am a Newman at heart." we all cheered, me blushing a bit. "thank goodness.." I whispered to myself. She pecked my cheek, and Corey.. Well..

Corey has a vision of chaos. His face was red, eyes slits and shot at me. He had his fists at his side, gritting his teeth. The ground started rumbling.... Shaking... We all fell over but Corey. He growled, then burst. "You will NEVER be one of us. And we will NEVER be the same!" he shouted, storming out. I shivered a bit. ".. Is he gonna try to kill me?" I asked scared to nobody in particular. No answer... "I'll take that as a maybe."