Chapter 33 - Royal Ending

THE ROYAL ENDING:

-----

Days, Months, Years.

HIS longing is now over.

HIS sacrifices,

HIS hardships,

Everything that HE give. Everything that HE recieves.

The painful things that HE encounter, is now over.

Bacause FINALLY, SHE says, 'yes'.

-----

The pains SHE feel on finding her TRUE LOVE.

The sacrifices SHE gave, at the wrong man.

The blindness that covers HER eyes is now released on seeing the truth.

That the TRUE LOVE that she's wanting is just infront of HER.

HER BabyHubby.

HER bestfriend.

Is now standing, waiting for HER in front of the ALTAR.

-----

"Do you, Luke Trevor Villalord, take Paris France Clariton, as your lawfully wife?"

*HE SMILES*

"I do.."

"And do you, my Princess... take Luke Trevor Villalord, as your lawfully husband?"

*SHE SMILES*

"I do.."

"Take your vows."

"I, Luke Trevor Villalord, take you, Paris France Clariton, to be my lawfully and spiritually wife. For richer or poorer. In sickness and in health. Till death do us part. Starting today, is the start of our forever. My Love, My wife, My Queen."

"I, Paris France Clariton, take you, Luke Trevor Villalord as my lawfully and spiritually husband. For richer or poorer. In sickness and in health. Till death do us part. Starting today, is the start of our forever. My Love, My husband, My King."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to present to you, MR. and MRS. VILLALORD. Luke, you may now kiss your queen."

ISANG NAPAKALAPAD NA NGITI ANG GINAWA NI LUKE, Sino ba namang hindi kapag naging asawa na niyang TOTOO ang babaeng noon ay pangarap niya lang. Babaeng matagal niyang pinagdasal na sana, maging sakanya.

"Paano ba yan? 12 childrens ha?" - birong sabi niya habang tinataas ang veil ng kanyang asawa.

"Shatap Luke."

Si France. Ang Prinsesa nang JINX KINGDOM.

Noon, nabulag siya nang matagal na panahon sa taong akala niya, magiging sakanya. Pero nabulag man siya, binuksan padin ni Luke ang kanyang puso at mata upang makita na ang tunay na pag-ibig na matagal na niyang hinahanap ay nasa harapan lang niya.

NOON, magkaibigan lang sila.

NGAYON, mag-asawa na.

Marami mang pinagdaanang hirap, lahat nang yon, kinaya nila. Dahil ang tunay na pag-ibig, hindi mahahanap sa isang segundo lamang. It takes a lot of time. A lot of effort. A lot of sacrifices.

This is their STORY.

The story of a man who never stop on loving her Bestfriend.

And..

The story of a lady whose being lost, but finally finds her way back to her real life. And finds her way through the heart of the man she's with her by now and till forever.

For us, their STORY ends today.

But for them, this is just the start of there FOREVER.

-----

-----

Author:

THANK YOU SO MUCH PO SA SUMUPPORT NANG STORY NA TO. :) It takes a lot of time para mabuo ko ang story na ito, and finally natapos ko na din. :) And masasabi ko na hindi ganun kadaling gumawa nang isang story.  Pero worth it kasi sinuportahan niyo padin. Sad to say, wala pong book two ang THE LOST PRINCESS. Anyway,

Thank You po ulit.

May new story po ako, SHE'S A GANGSTER. If you're not an EXO fan, okay lang. I'm promoting the story and not just only the characters. :)

Thank you again guys. :)

~FlameDeath