Your Drunk

J-Hope

Your out with your friend she got a new job so the two of you decide to get drunk. Your bought vodka and sprite and went to a park because your friend doesn't have ID yet so you did that.

A while later you got really drunk you started to fan girl over BTS even though they are your friends.

You left your friend and got on 2 train home and also walked 30 minutes from the train station home. Completely fine nobody thought you are drunk.

You got home open the door and stubble in and Hoseok knew instantly that you are drunk. 

Hoseok helped you up to bed and got you ready for bed.

You both sat on the bed and you started talking about donkey's "Hobi I want a donkey that will fun omg DONKEY'S" you say completely drunk "ok y/n we will get you a donkey but please go to sleep you're really drunk" he says getting out of bed to tuck you in.

"only if you stay with me and cuddle me" you say with a pout. He smiles and puts his arms around you. You instantly fall asleep.

The next morning was not fun like the night before and J-hope was there through it all. 

Sorry this one was a bit wierd hope you like it.
Should be updating later on today. Don't forget to vote and comment thanks.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗