Stress

Jungkook

You are very behind on college work in 2 days time you'll have to hand in your folder and you've hardly done any of it so tonight you're going to do college work all night until it kills you tomorrow you have a day off but you want to go to town with your friends to do some Christmas shopping because you're also behind their Christmas shopping.

You're very stressed out for your ignoring it.

Jungkook knows you're stressed and he's told your teacher that you are very stressed see your teacher has set the due date after Christmas.

you ignore jungkook because you want to get this done by Thursday so your teacher can be proud of you.

by the end of the night you have not even done half because you got distracted and watch the film.

During the night you got your period two weeks early you're meant to get it the day after Christmas.

"Baby stop please you're really stressed out you got your period 2 weeks early yes I knowI know you have to do your work to Thursday but I spoke to a teacher and it's after Christmas I'll help you to ring Christmas just please don't stress your body out even more" you hear what jungkook has to say and you burst out into tears you hug him and say "ok will stop but next time tell me to do it" "I will baby but don't stress yourself more" .

that night you just wrapped presents and jungkook make sure you went stressed out even more before Christmas because Christmas is the most stressful time of year.

hope you like this let me know if you want any requests I really do enjoy writing these.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜