injured

Jungkook

You're at home in England home alone your mum's out your boyfriend is jungkook and you know that he's really excited for this London show both of them in fact because you're going to the Wednesday show.
You're downstairs watching some films talking to some friends when you get a notification from Twitter saying that jungkook has hurt his foot and can't perform (dance). He's allowed on stage but he can't dance.
You get a text message from Jim telling you all about it so you quickly leave the house and go to jungkook because you know how sad he's going to be.
When you get to London the show is already started but everyone knows you so you're allowed backstage.

After the show finished you saw jungkook you're proud of him but you're also sad for him he starts crying and you hug him you keep saying to him "it's not your fault it's ok it's fine ARMY is proud of you anyway least you're on stage and you were there that happy either way this is probably the only time they get to see you so it will be fine."
It looks up at you and smiles and says "thank you y/n I love you so much I'm sorry I don't get to perform for you" "it's ok I don't mind as long as you're ok and healthy I'll be fine" you say.
The rest of the night you stayed in his hotel room cuddling and watching a film the rest tonight you stayed in his right arm cuddling and watching a film in you go to sleep next morning your video excited of to meet your friend at 6 a.m. to go see BTS with her.

hi sorry I thought I'd with address first because I had an idea for it sorry I don't know a lot about BTS being a Londoner just made me feel weird when they're in London I couldn't concentrate in college hope you like this please let me know if you have any requests because seriously I am running out of ideas love you all thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜