Birthday

Jin
It's your 21st birthday and you want to go to a theme park that you love so much ever since you were a kid. Jin monster take you you have bought tickets and you're ready to go. You're really excited to go on all the rides and spend the day with your boyfriend Jin.

you and your boyfriend i want to 45 minutes car journey to get there you won't worried at all nothing could go wrong it is your birthday.

you are about 30 minutes away and your car started to slow down Jin quickly pulled over and called people they said that there would be an hour away so you waited.

you had a feeling that you weren't going to get to the theme park you wanted to cry but not in front of Jin he has never seen you cry before.

For the last hour you've been reading FanFiction on your phone. until jins car got towed and you went home annoyed because you didn't get a birthday that you wanted.

when you got home you decided to make waffles to take your mind off things but that didn't help. You basically had a break down because all you wanted was a day out with Jin. The life has been hard the last few weeks you just wanted something different.

In the end you in Jin made cake he sang happy birthday to you and you ate the cake and it was a delicious. You both watched a movie and cuddled. Jin made it all better even that wasn't the best birthday you couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

Sorry this is so short but I've had an amazing holiday and I love you all and I hope you like it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷❤️