BSM Teen pregnancy

J-HOPE = you are age 16

You are so angry at yourself how could you let this happen y/n you had a crush on him you didn't mean to have sex with him you think to yourself.
You don't want your parents to find out see you get up and leave to go find your brother. it takes a while until you're finally at your brother's dorm.

you're scared of how he will react to you being pregnant at 16 years old. you stand outside the door for a while thinking if you've made the right decision to go to your brother. He said if you need him you're always be there.

You slowly knock on the door and after 3 seconds someone opens the door. "Y/n you hear my baby sister I was so worried mum and dad said that you were missing and I thought you would come here and they were right" Jhope says and hugs you.

You see the rest of BTS and they smile at you. "Hobi can we talk alone" you simply nods and you go to his room. When he shuts the door you say "I'm pregnant" he turns around shocked you burst into tears. You hand him the pregnancy test.

"Oh y/n it's ok we will get through the this I will help as much as I can and so will all of us and if you want to stay here you can I will tell mum and dad I love you my baby sister and you will never disappoint me ever" jhope says. " Thank you brother but are you sure?" You say " of course I'm sure all I think about now is that I hope that your baby and you are ok I love you my little sister nothing will ever change that even if you're pregnant at 16 I will always love you no matter what now let's get ready for this baby" jhope says and leaves the room you leave with him. you are so glad that you have a brother like jhope you understand and you're ready to have this baby.

Thank you for reading hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💗