Baby on the door step

Jin

Jin's POV

I'm out the door with the boys enjoying my single life. Until we hear crying outside the door you know it's not normal crazy no it's not a woman or a male but we know it is small child.

Maybe even a baby but we can't hear a mother. so I go outside to investigate before I even get to step outside I see a baby a very small baby maybe even newborn baby in a basket. There's a note on top of the crying baby I take the note and read.

To Jin
Hey it's y/n here.
so you might be wondering why there's a child on your doorstep back I had her out 4 hours ago and I can't have her at the moment might get him in a couple of years or so but she's yours I was going to tell you that you left me so here she is you can name her and the birth certificate says your name so this child is yours have fun 😊.
From y/n

I finish reading the note and I here a gasp behind me I look around and I see all my members looking at me and I've realised that I read the note out loud.
To go to see the baby and picks it up and brings it in well she.
"Guys you know that we can't keep a baby even if it is mine we can't keep it" I say still very confused about what just happened.

"Hyung I know we can't but it's yours this baby needs a family and we are going to give it to her please let us keep her she's adorable" J-HOPE says.

I go over to the little baby and I see her that she's stopped crying and she's looking up at me and smiles I hate everyone behind me coo and the baby.

in that moment in time I realise that I have to be responsible about this I have to keep my child she is my child and she always will be my child and my members are going to look after her if they like it or not including yoongi. "right there's going to be a lot of hard work and a lot of crying and maybe sleepless nights basically our job but now we have a baby I'm going to keep this baby until she is ready to move out probably about 15 to be a K-pop Idol just like us she doesn't want to be like that to support her ok we are going to be her father's even if we're not together so let's look after you. Out little baby Yuna I love you" I say and pick her up and bottle-feed her and we are all together like a happy little family and we all live happily ever after.

Hope you enjoyed this I know it's a bit strange but hope you do like it also should be Publishing and other Jin imagine later today also I've dyed my hair two different colours so I'm going to show you them as well because I actually really like it my mum doesn't but we don't need to talk about that I'm going to see BTS next Wednesday and I'm hopefully going to write an experience and show you some videos of the concert I love you all and thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜