He is ill on tour

2kim

V

Tae is in Tokyo Japan when he started to sneeze it was only one so it was ok. Well so he thought.

That night he kept sneezing and crying because he was in pain. y/n is also on tour with him. She hates seeing him in so much pain and ill so that night she stayed up all night to make sure he was ok.

y/n even went out in the middle of the night to get medicine for Tae.

After hours of coughing and sneezing Tae finally fell asleep in y/n's arms also y/n fell asleep.

The next morning Tae woke up feeling much better all thanks too Y/n but unfortunately y/n got ill. So, Tae will do all that he can to get y/n better like she did for him.

Jin

y/n and Jin are in Paris their last show is tonight and Jin is sick he has a very bad sore throat. y/n is cursing at her self because she wished she had it not Jin because he has to sing tonight and it's going to hurt so much.

Their performance has just ended and Jin did do well Y/n is proud of him so tonight she is going to look after him. Tonight, for the first time in a while Jin is going to be the one babied and he will love it.

Jin is so glad he has y/n as his girlfriend. 

Sorry this is very very short tomorrow is Christmas I'll hopefully be publishing 5 tomorrow if you all thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜