I Was Never Enough//Angst💔☠️

Warnings!!!: Suicide, Mentions of self harm, Suicidal thoughts, Suicide note, depression

Alexander's POV

'I may not live to see our glory.'

That was the first line to a short note that would consume the rest of my waking thoughts.

'I know I lost my fight...'

I started calling you sporadically. I was at work all day and I came home an envelope with the name 'Alexander' across it. In your handwriting. I didn't understand what was happening until I read this line.
'Not my john' I thought to myself.

Every call went straight to voicemail.

'And when you tell your children of my story'

I frantically started to unlock the door. I yelled your name. I ran to our room. I saw your limp body.
"JOHN"
"Alexander I love you and I'm sorry"
I saw the blood rushing down your arms.I ran to you and held you.
"Shhh shhhh you're gonna be okay. I'm here."
But it was too late. The lights went out of your eyes and your breathing stopped.

'Please don't mention the story of tonight'

I yelled and I cried. I called 911 to see what to do with your body.

My love was gone. The only person I ever loved was gone. My rock, my best friend, my shoulder, my prince, the one who comforted me through everything. He can't comfort me through this.

I called Lafayette and Hercules to tell them the news. They came over in a matter of minutes.

I cried. I cried and cried until I became sick. I never stopped crying.

One month later. I still haven't stopped.
I looked at the handful of pills.

'I'll see you soon my love.'

IM SORRY