Jealousy//Smut🤦‍♂️⚠️

I AM TRULY SORRY, TIME TO GO DOWN THE RABBIT WHOLE.

Warnings!!!: bUtt fUckIng

John's POV

Alexander and I were going on a date this evening. Today was our one year anniversary. I was frantically getting ready. I had my navy blue long sleeved collared shirt with black dress pants.

I pulled my long curly hair back into a ponytail, Alex knocked on the door.

"Are you ready to go my love- Damn you look hot..." He got off track, looking me up and  down  eventually meeting my eyes.

"Almost." I went over and kissed his nose.

I looked over my outfit a few more times and left to get into the car, which Alex had already started.

"Ready?" He asked gingerly.

"Yep." I popped the 'p' while leaning in for a quick kiss.

We drove in silence, I held his hand watching the setting sun. We were there before I knew it.

Alex came over, opened my door and lead me inside.

*Small time skip to them sitting  at a booth*

"Do you know what you're getting yet Lexi?"

"No not-" He was cut off by a waitress, who was obviously checking him out.

"What would you like to drink?" She said warmly to him.

"Water, please." She smiled.

Glaring over at me, "And you?" She said pissy.

"Water." I glanced at her name tag. It read 'Eliza'

I decided to blow it off and talk to Alexander.

"How was work Love?" I asked trying to get my mind off our waitress. (Not in that way)

"Busy as per usual. But I got a lot of work done."

She walked back over here. I saw her pull her shirt down as she walked over to us, trying to reveal some cleavage to Alexander.

"Do you know what you're getting or do you need more time?"

"I think I'm ready, John?" I zoned out, I was getting infuriated.

"Huh? Oh yeah."

"I think I'm gonna have the (insert dish here because I'm too lazy)"

"Me too" I said without thinking. She glared again. I tried remaining calm.

"John, baby are you alright?"

I zoned out again, "Yeah, tired I guess." Tired of that bitch hitting on my Alexander.

After about 30 minutes, our food arrived. She placed my plate down roughly. As she was setting Alex's plate down, the plate fell on his lap.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Here let me help you." Her voice sounded fake.

She leaned over, exposing more of her cleavage, taking a napkin to Alexander's crotch. I got up to help him.

"I can take it from here, I am his boyfriend after all." I gave her a bitchy smile. I heard her mutter something I refuse to repeat under her breath.

"Another thing," I said before she fully left, "Can we have boxes and the bill?" Alex looked up at me, she nodded and left.

"She's been flirting with you all night, I'm fed up. You're mine..." I whispered seductively in his ear. He shivered.

*Time skip to back at the apartment* 

The car ride home was silent. When we got inside the apartment, we set the food down. As he was leaving the kitchen, I pinned him to the wall gently. I started to kiss him. He was startled at first, but melted into the kiss. The kiss grew rougher and rougher. As we were kissing I unbuttoned two buttons, kissing down his neck, leaving bright red hickeys. I reached a sensitive spot on his collarbone, I started sucking more. He moaned.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to our bed. I laid him down. I started kissing him again, roughly. He started moaning.

Before I took things any further, "Is it okay if I fuck you?"

He looked shocked then said,"Yes please fuck me daddy.."

My eyes widened,"So you have a daddy kink?" He looked ashamed.

"Don't worry I like it." I whispered seductively in his ear.

This was my first time doing this with Alex, I wanted to make him comfortable.

I unbuttoned his shirt. Leaving kisses and hickeys all down his stomach. He moaned, god his moan was sexy. I had gotten down to his pants, there was a noticeable bulge.  I unzipped and took off his pants very slowly, knowing it was teasing him.

I finally fully took off his pants and started palming him through his underwear. His moans grew louder. I finally took off his boxers, rubbing his erect member. His moans only grew until.

"John stop." I stopped immediately.

"I want to make you feel good too."

"Go right ahead."

Alexander unclothed me, leaving me naked and cold. He then started sucking my dick. I moaned loudly. He then started licking the tip, and teasing me.

"Stop teasing daddy." He didn't stop. "Daddy is going to have to punish you.." I purred in his left ear.

"Punish me daddy."

"As you wish." I pinned him to the bed. I aligned my member with his hole.

I leaned down to his right ear, "If anything is too much just say stop.." He nodded.

Without warning I pushed my member in. He whimpered but then relaxed. I started off slow for him.

"F-faster d-daddy."

"Of course my love."

I went faster. "God your tight Alex."

His and I's moans only grew in how loud and long they were.

"D-daddy I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead I am too." He released first onto my chest and his stomach. I climaxed a minute or so later inside him. I pulled out and whispered in his ear, "Remember your mine. I'm your daddy and only your daddy. Okay prince?"

"Yes daddy."

We then cuddled the rest of the night, falling asleep to our exhaustion. To only find spoiled food the next morning...