The Rain//Fluff❤️💙

A/N: I will be publishing new one shots 3x a week. Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. And if I have any extra things I want to post then I will. If you have any requests, please either leave it in the comments or DM me.

Alexander's POV

It was a rainy April morning. I had forgot my umbrella and was rushing to my bus stop, when a very handsome man approached me, trying to give me his umbrella.

"Excuse me sir, take my umbrella. It's 50 out, pouring cats and dogs, and you don't have a coat."

I turned to look at him. He had long curly brown hair, freckles covering every inch of his face and these dazzling green eyes. Eyes you could drown in.

"I-I cant. Thank you for offering." I managed to stutter out. My face flushed.

"I'm not offering, I'm telling." He persisted, handing the umbrella to me. I pushed it back to him.

"I'm not letting you get sick because of me." I said.

"I have a jacket, you don't. Take it. An extremely attractive male, such as yourself doesn't need a cold. You already have dark bags under your eyes." He said.

HE CALLED ME ATTRACTIVE! I mentally freaked out.

"No way, Jose."

"Yes way, Jose"

"You're not going down without a fight are you?" I questioned him.

"No, I'm not."

I held out my hand, "Alexander Hamilton, but call me Alex." He shook my hand.

"John, John Laurens. Are you going to take my umbrella or not?"

"You're not gonna relent on this are you?" I questioned.

"No, I'm not Alexander." He said smirking.

"O-" I was cut off my the chime of the hourly bells.

"Shit I missed my bus." We both said in unison. Then we started laughing.

The rain grew heavier, and a I heard a long low growl of thunder and jumped a little. Anxiety resided in my eyes. John looked worriedly at me, but didn't say anything.

"I think we should head home." I suggested.

"Yeah, goodbye Alexander." John sighed.

"Good- Do you by chance live in the apartments over there?" I asked pointing to the apartments about a block away.

"Yeah, why?"

"I live over there too." I said smiling. His face flushed a bright crimson.

"Want to walk with me?" I asked.

"Of course." He said, taking my hand. That made me blush, him too.

"I'm-I'm so sorry I didn't realize what I was-"

"Shhh, I like it." I said making him blush more.

The rain came on heavier, I walked under John's umbrella.

"So now the stubborn man wants to join me under the umbrella?"

"I guess so. What house number are you?"

"47, what about you?"

"43." He was on the same level as me, how had I not noticed earlier?

"Before we missed our bus's, where were you headed?" He softly asked.

"The coffee shop, across town." I replied.

"Same here."

"I guess the universe wanted us to meet today." He blushed at that. He looked so cute when he blushed.

We eventually came to my house, I didn't want to go in.

"Thank you, it was nice meeting you John."

"You too Alexander?"

I started to go inside and shut the door, "Wait?"

"Yes?"

"Can I-I have your number?" He blushed.

"Of course." I grabbed out the sharpie I had in my pocket and wrote my number on his arm.

"Ill text you soon, okay Alexander?"

"Okay."

Not even five minutes later I received a text.

J: Heyyyy Alexander, It's John. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight?

A: See you at 7?

J: Perfect, see you then.

I smiled and blushed like a school girl with a crush until our date.