Movie Night//Fluff❤️💙

Alexander's POV

We were stuck inside do to a winter storm. And by we, I mean Hercules, Lafayette, John and I. We had nothing better to do, so we watched a movie. And by we, I mean John and I. Herc and Laf were too busy making out.

"Laf, Herc go get a room." John said, his freckled face being lit up by the tv screen.

"Laissez-nous seul Alexander. Tu es juste en colère contre toi et John n'a pas ce que nous avons." Laf spat.

"Screw off you baguette." I spat at him.

They left going to another room, probably to fuck.

"That means we can watch what we want!" John squeaked.

"How about The Little Mermaid?" (A/N NOT ONLY IS TLM MY FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE, IT Is ALSO LIN'S FUCK OFF) I asked.

"Sure!" He said cheerily.

About 20 minutes into the movie, we heard loud moans coming from another room. Jesus I was right, they were gonna fuck... I sighed and paused the movie.

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP?" I yelled. I was answered with silence, and a slightly saddened looking Laurens.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" I questioned.

"I've been thinking. What Laf and Herc have, I want. Well some parts. More of the romantic parts, maybe some of the sexual parts too." His voiced dimmed at 'sexual'. "But I don't want to do anything that's too much for you."

"If you're asking to make out then say no more..." I purred.

"If it's not too much..." I cut John off with my lips.

It was like fireworks exploding in our mouths. I felt my heart pound and my face go red. We had never really made out before. And I have never felt this way about anyone.

I picked John up, deepening this kiss. He wrapped his legs around my waist and I brought him into my room.

I laid him down and kissed rougher, eventually going to his neck. I almost went further until,"Lexi?"

"Yeah babe?"

"I don't think Im ready to do that yet.." He said embarrassed. I caressed his cheek.

"Don't worry about it, I won't make you do anything you don't want to." I said, placing a kiss on his lips and laying down. He wrapped himself in my arms.

"I love you, my prince."

"I love you too Alexander."

A/N: I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS HELPP