Please...//angsty fluff💔💙

WARNING!!!: Anxiety attack, abuse

Laurens POV

Today, December 21st, I was going to tell my dad I am gay and that I'm dating Alexander. I had to tell him, he most definitely wouldn't approve, but maybe it'd be enough to have me move out. I had my bags packed.
You see, my mother died when I was 5. My dad turned cruel and has been abusing me for 11 years. Physically, verbally, and emotionally. I needed to leave.
Alexander's family was the exact opposite. They approved of us and if anything happens I'll be living with the Washington's/Hamilton. (Alexander was adopted)
My heart raced as I gained the courage to tell my father.
"Father?" I said shakily.
"What is it asshat?"
I took a deep breath, "Father, I am gay. I'm dating Alexander and I am in love with him."
He looked straight into my eyes for a minute or so.
"You're not my son-" the rest he said was too cruel and horrific to repeat.
He then grabbed a belt. He broke a vase over my head. So many things happened at once.
After what felt like eons, he stopped.
"Get out of my house and never come back."
I ran to my room as fast as I could, grabbed what little stuff I had and left as quick as I could.
Once I left the house I ran the the stop sign, sat in a pile of snow, and called Alexander. He picked up after 2 rings.
"John, how'd it go."
"L-lex-xi..."
"I'll be there in 5 minutes."
Just as he said, in five minutes Alexander was there. He picked me up, bridal style, and put me in the backseat of his car. He threw my stuff in the trunk. We drove back to his house without another word said.
He carried me to his room, straight from the car. He laid me on his bed, I completely lost it.
"L-l-lex-xi... he beat me. W-with his b-b-belt. Everything h-hurts...I was k-kic-ked out..."
Alexander wrapped his arms around me tightly, only to make me shift uncomfortably because of where my 'father' beat me.
"John" I didn't look up. "Johnny. Take of your shirt and let me see what happened. I want to make sure you're okay." He said softly, caressing my cheek.
I reluctantly took of my jacket and shirt. Not because of Alexander (if I'm being honest, he's seen more than my bare chest if you catch my drift;) but because everything hurt. All I wanted to do was to lay down and go to bed.
I took off my shirt and I heard Alexander gasp.
"Lex-xi? Wh-what's wrong?"
Before I even finished my question he ran to get Martha. Something had to be wrong. I felt tears brim my eyes and it became harder to breathe. I brought my legs up to my chest. I was drowning, but I wasn't. The world felt like it was turning upside down.
I let out painful sobs for what felt like hours, until Alexander came back. He saw the mess I was.
"Baby. Hey baby. Come on, take your knees away from your face. Breathe. Come on breathe with me. Breathe in. Breathe out."
His words started to calm me down. I slowly let go of my knees. Alex picked me up like a baby, being careful of my back.
"I've got you,don't worry." He whispered into my ear.
Martha examined my back. Some areas were bleeding, but luckily it wasn't too deep. Martha applied ointment to the marks, and bandaged it.
Apparently I fell asleep because I had woken up to Alex carrying me to his room.
"Lexi?"
"Yes John?"
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Being you."
He smiled. Once we got to his room, Alex sat me down.
"I'm going to get changed, okay?" Alex said.
"Got it."
Once the door shut, I felt the anxiety boil in me again. Thoughts of what happened today stained my memory. That's all I could think of.
"I am unlovable." I whispered to myself.
"A-Alex doesn't l-love y-y-you. W-why c-c-can't I j-just die?"
My thoughts took over. I was back into a ball crying. I didn't realize Alexander was done until I felt a pair of strong arms around my body.
"Baby boy... what's wrong?" I could only respond in sobs.
"Breathe. Take a deep breathe. In. Out. I love you John."
"I-i am un-unlovable A-Alex"
"Now why would you ever say such a silly thing? If you're dad told you this, know nothing he says is true."
I put my knees down so I could hug Alex.
He ended up laying us down. He held me. I rested my head on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart.
"How did I ever get so lucky?" I asked.
"I'm the one who should be saying that."
Without my Alexander, I don't know where I'd be in life.
We laid down cuddling for what seemed like years. He started to whisper soothing things into my ear and I quickly fell asleep. I had a few nightmares , but at least I had Alexander at my side.