Soulmates//Fluff❤️💙

3rd Person POV

Everyone was born with the first words of what their soulmate was to say to them and a handprint of where their soulmate first touches them. Whenever they are touched, the mark lights up, and fades out like a rainbow.

Alexander Hamilton had a handprint on his left arm. The words of his soulmate were tattooed on his right arm. They read 'It's you! You're my soulmate!' That was the only thing that kept Alexander going. That was all he had left.

His dad left, his mother died along with his brother. Alexander was bruised and beaten, torn down, but not broken. He still managed to stand up tall. He wrote his way out of hell.

John Laurens. Oh god the child was so precious. But the poor thing was beaten by his father, because he was gay. And his ex boyfriend, because they weren't soulmates.

John's wrist held the words of 'I can't believe Dumbledore died!' John spent his entire life wondering who the Dumbledore figure was and how he died. He felt guilty and awkward. And when he read the Harry Potter books for the first time... well he kinda threw the book at the wall and screamed, "THIS SERIES HAS BEEN RUINED FOR ME!"

His handprint resides on his face, and his lips. His lips were black. Everyone told him that the first thing his soulmate would do would be kissing him. John was terrified.

"Well at least you're soulmate is kissing you, my handprints are on my chest, so my soulmate is probably giving me CPR or something." His best friend Peggy would say.

A/N: I know this is short. Should I continue this or make a book out of this?