Part -1: Their lifes after 18 years ....

Note

This story is under edition . I haven't changed he plot but many scenes . The base of the story is still the same . Hope you enjoy it ...

Chennai is said to be a beautiful city set out near the coastal area . The marina beach just adds the beauty to the city as the waves that strikes the city are very beautiful to watch . One can find peace in watching just the waves ..

Situated in this beautiful city is KSR group of companies  main branch . It was dream for many of them to work  with them ..

A girl of just age 18 years was waiting for the interview for the role of Personal Assistant of the MD. She was said to be nerd by the people unknown to her . The known people just have a word that is crazy . She has the same eyes of her mother . Hazel nut eyes where anyone could go mad in looking into her eyes.

Nivitha mathur called the receptionist .

Mam that's me said nivitha with a cute smile getting up .

Sir is calling In said the receptionist.

Nivitha Mathur praying god by closing for a second stepped on to the MD room . It was Designed Beautifully with great interior and the whole cabin was made of glass. In the middle of the cabin was a desk provided for the MD with his name plate " Arnav Singh Raizada"

There was a man of age of 47 years seated on the table . His face still had the handsome look which many girls go insane as always .

Good day sir said nivitha confidently .

Good day Miss Nivitha Mathur , Take your seat please said Arnav looking on to Her file she submitted in the reception .

Arnav looks up at her to look her and smiles at her . He gets attracted seeing her eyes . The same eyes of her . He just wanted to see her eyes for eternity . He averted his thoughts back to the interview as he knows he shouldn't let him be distracted .

Your profile is too good Miss Mathur . But You are too young said arnav.

Will my age determine my ability I possess Sir ? asked Nivitha .

No age and ability do not depend upon each other . You are going to college too and that is my concern . How could you cope up both asked Arnav .

I can sir . I would manage . My college finishes 12 am and I would be here by sharp 12.15 and work till 7 pm in the evening said Nivitha .

I am impressed by your confidence Miss Nivitha Mathur so the job is your's. Be sharp By 12.15 tomorrow , collect the Appointment letter  from my manager said Arnav .

Thank you sir said Nivitha with a smile.

Can I ask a question to You Miss Nivitha Mathur , If you dont mind asked arnav .

Yes sir said Nivitha .

Why do you want to work despite your college  asked Arnav .

To achieve your seat sir  said Nivitha .

What asked arnav shocked a little.

I want to Own a company like you . I need to earn for that , It should have to be my hardwork and not anyone's said Nivitha

Good thoughts Miss Nivitha Mathur . All the best said Arnav smiling .

Nivitha nods  and leaves .She had a huge smile when she came  out of the cabin . She  collected Her appointment letter from The manager " Aman Rathod" and then Left the company ..

Arnav leaned on the Chair which he was seated. His eyes went into her picture kept on his table in a small frame . He took the frame and kept close to his heart .