Chapter 18

LISTEN TO THE SONG ON THE SIDE BC IT IS FROM THE TFIOS SOUNDTRACK AND IT GOES PERFECT WITH THE SECOND HALF OF THIS CHAPTER

please (:

CHAPTER 18

“Harry.”

            My head slowly turns to look at Zayn. He is crying. A tear falls to his chin and he wipes it.

            “The doctor wants to see us all back in Niall’s room. It’s important.” His expression looks tired. You know that feeling you feel after you just cried buckets? And you feel so done with everything? That’s how Zayn is right now. Almost like he’s all cried out.

            I nod and walk back with him.

            “Where’s Oliver?” I ask.

            Zayn scoffs. “Who fucking cares. I hope he gets into a car accident.”

            I chuckle. “Couldn’t agree more, pal.”

            What are we going to do about him once this is all over? He is not going to be our management anymore that’s for sure. But, will we even need one? Will we remain a band?

            We will. I’ll make sure of it. Niall will wake up and we’ll go back to normal. Even if he wakes up and he lost some of his memory, I would be fine with that because he will be alive.

            I cannot fathom my hatred for Oliver right now. And those hooligans he hired to hurt our Nialler. Who does that?! Just for a little scare. Niall wasn’t supposed to get shot in the chest? HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SHOT AT ALL.

            What is killing me inside is the fact that it should have been me. I was the one who was supposed to be in that coma. I should be the one hanging on the end of my ropes. I should be the one breathing through a machine. I should have bullet holes in my body.

            Not Niall.

            We got back to the room and there was chaos. The female doctor was trying to break up a fight. A fight between Oliver and Simon. And she wasn’t very big.

            Liam and Louis were trying to help, but Simon wasn’t budging. He was on top of Oliver, his shirt in one fist and the other slamming into the side of his victims face.

            “How,” Simon screamed. “How could you do this to an innocent kid?!”

            Simon was spitting blood and his face had bruises. I don’t feel bad for the animal either.

            “Simon, I,” he was cut off by another punch. Okay, I can’t stand idly by and watch this. I joined the doctor and grabbed one of Simon’s shoulders and pulled him off. Oliver turned over and began spitting blood into his hand.