MY HUSBAND'S A SEXY LIAR (Jay Park)

😅🤪(Raven's Story)😱😨🤧 

⚠️🛑CAUTION READ AT OWN RISK!!🛑⚠️

"Jay, take 30 I'm about to edit that last take" Gray announced to my husband of 2 years. I watched him through the thick glass as he slowly took his earphones off. Our eyes met caught in marital tension, as a reassurance he gave me a sly smile showing his dimples. I folded my arms automatically rolling my eyes to the furthest axis point in my head. Why, you might ask? Well for starters, I've been sitting here for hours and i'm ready to go home. Secondly, he lied and told me that it would only be an hour or so I stopped counting at four. I hate liars, I wish he could've been straight up with me and say ' babe, we're gonna be here for a long time' maybe I wouldn't be so upset. There's nothing special to do at home, but when you're ready to go, you're just ready to go!

 There's nothing special to do at home, but when you're ready to go, you're just ready to go!

I love being a supportive wife, but I have my limits on how much shit I can take. His friends or shall I say desperate groupies are smothering him when I really just want us to be alone. When I agreed on coming to the studio with him I thought we'd be alone, maybe he'd sing to me have a good song sesh then a good make-out sesh, but I guess the groupies gotta come too 😏.

"Baby, when are we leaving?" I pouted. "Soon Mya... we're almost finished." He said soothingly kissing me on my pouty lips. "Sounds like somebody's a needy little shit!" Gray whispered loudly following a fake cough.

"What you say?" I asked ready to pop off at any moment. "Oh, nothing..." he said loudly. "That's what I thought.." I smirked slapping him on the side of his head. "Get ya' dog, man..." Gray said mean mugging me. "Didn't I tell you no pets allowed?" He said steadily mean mugging me. "That's my wife! And the both of you need to chill!" He laughed, shaking his head at me.

Gray, Sik-k, Simon D and Crush were lounging out around the room on several plush couches and chairs scrolling on their phones and talking like a bunch of bitches. Every time they're linked up they're running at the mouth and it's so annoying. Sik kept laughing and smiling at his phone for a while I guess you could say long enough to piss me off, but let's face it everything was pissing me off at the moment.

"WHAAAAT?! WHAT IS IT? WHAT'S SO FUNNY??" I yelled out of agitation.
"Huh? Oh, nothing i'm just talking to this girl I met last night. She crazy.." He said following a dry laugh.

How did he meet someone if Jay told me that he and the boys were in the studio all night? I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Jay, which he seemed to be avoiding eye contact with me. The others were too glued to their phones to pay attention.