Happy Daddy's Day Kai

( Raven's Story) 

This is kinda Ehh but what evs 

(BTW - the beginning is comic relief if I don't finish this like how I want to then I'm posting a part two with straight Smut!

Such a shame that becoming parents means that you're less likely to have a prolonged sleep, self pampering, or quietness and if you do receive quietness that means that your child is up to no good. Fortunately, in this case Evette and Kai have grown fond of parenthood with the excitement and frustration that comes with it. Especially after welcoming their fourth child Kai has embraced the pure bliss of fatherhood and having someone special to share the responsibility of being a parent with.

Me and Kim were trying to have a littler Father's Day morning Fun when the loud thud of the doorknob smack into the wall scared me and Kim to opposite sides of the bed. It happened so fast that all I could do was sit up and put my exposed boobs back into my shirt and watch 3 blurry tiny body's make there way to the foot of our bed, while I'm assuming my youngest son pushes my daughter in her walker towards the bed. Once I realized they didn't see anything inappropriate I sighed out of relief after having a mini heart attack. Joseph, 5, my second son hands me my chubby 1 year old daughter Elynn. "Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!" Screamed Josiah my eldest son who is currently 6. Kaiden, 3, my third son jumped on my husband with attack of hugs and kisses, they're so silly.

Kim ran his fingers through his hair before sitting up with Kaiden. "What? Aww thank you..." he said before taking Elynn from my arms. Kaiden moved closer to me making me and Kim even more apart while Joseph came in with a platter of cereal with milk spilled on the tray and half a glass of orange juice. "We made you breakfast!" Joseph said cheerful and proud. My husband raised his eyebrows at me and I smiled. "You all did this by yourself? Aww..." Kim asked surprised. You could see the endearment that he had plastered on his face for his children.

"We were gonna wake you up earlier, but mommy told us last night to be considerate

"We were gonna wake you up earlier, but mommy told us last night to be considerate.." Josiah said trying to be petty. I don't care what day it is don't disturb us when we're alone these days we're rarely alone. Kim sat Lyn in between his legs as he fed her cereal as he ate. "No, Daddy!" Kaiden said taking the cereal away from Lyn. "This is your breakfast, you can't share.." He said upset and serious. It's so cute. We both giggled and looked at Kaiden's angry facial expression. I wanted to take a picture so bad but I decided to let this one bypass and get ready for this marvelous day i have planned for my Daddy and I don't mean my own father😉. I giggled at the sight of daddy enjoying his alone time watching cartoons in our bedroom, He's such a big kid.

After getting myself together and the kids I decided to call my own father and wish him a happy fathers day. I gathered my children around the Ipad as I called my dad on facetime. "Happy fathers day Dad!!" we all cheerfully screamed. After figuring out how to get the camera on him he had a big smile plastered on his face. "Why thank you! What you want?" he asked looking in the camera. I laughed at his bluntness. I shook my head as to say nothing. He wore a red floral shirt with a straw hat on his head. "What are you doing for father's day?" I asked out of curiosity. "Not a Damn thang'!" He said confidently. I sent my children to go as i cleaned up the living room with my dad still on camera. "Your mom cooked for me and a few people." he said casually. "Oh really who else?" I asked. "Your brother, the pastor, a few neighbors and some people from her side of the family and them white people down the street. They all out side with they bad ass kids!" my father said with an attitude. "Dad, that don't sound like a few people, that sounds like a father's day party.."I laughed. "Well, All i wanted to do was sit by the pool watch some football, drink me a beer and for your mom to leave me the hell alone." my dad said savagely. I guess all the quirks get lost within the years of being together for so long I hope me and Kim aren't like that once the kids are gone and we're old.