Happy Daddy's Day p.t2

After a while of teasing in the gold tub Kai gave me the look. I think we've had enough of relaxing lets have some play time if you know what i mean? He says.

 I think we've had enough of relaxing lets have some play time if you know what i mean? He says

As he closed the door behind him, Y/N threw herself onto him. His hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. They kissed passionately while their bodies rubbed against each other with small leftovers of gold rubbing off of their skin.

"Mmm... baby, you are hard already", Y/N said while feeling his dick rub over her towel He grabbed her ass and pushed her into his manhood even more.

"Mmmmm, it's so hard. I need to feel it". Y/N tried to grab it with her hand but he stopped her. "No, not like this. I want you to do something for me."

"What??" she asked excited just to be with him alone.

"Taste Me...with no hands"

He turned her around and pushed her onto the wall. He pushed his body behind her and his now almost fully erect cock rubbed against her ass cheeks. He dropped both towels making sure that they were exposed to each other for who they are.

 He dropped both towels making sure that they were exposed to each other for who they are

"Mmmmm baby... I need to feel it, please..." Her round ass was right in front of him and he was pushing his throbbing cock right onto it."Mmmmmm oh baby..." He undid her bra and threw it away. Her boobs were freed and he pushed her even more onto the cold wall. Her nipples almost instantly grew harder. Her pussy wasn't wet, it was already soaking."Oooooohhhh baby mmmmm" "Now. Do as you were told" Y/N turned and faced him. He stared at his wife's body up and down. She was stunning. Her full lips looked like they couldn't wait to suck his cock. Her eyes wanted her to be a whore as much as every time they fuck. Her boobs were perfectly round shaped and her legs were a sight to behold. "A body like this I can't help it but to give her children, looking like that she does it to herself.", he thought to himself. She looked him in the eye only thinking about the order he gave her. Without taking her gaze off his eyes, she slowly did as she was told and knelt in front of him. She could see his thick cock throbbing to be touched. She wanted it so much, her pussy had been soaking wet for just a few minutes but to her it felt like hours.