G-Dragon

He sat in the plush red chair staring at you with fiery eyes. You wanted to cover your naked body so much, but you knew if you tried he would punish you. A part of you wanted him to, but then another part was scared to even think of it. Now are you going to be a good girl and listen baby?. G-Dragon said getting up from the chair and walking towards you. You gulped not sure how to answer, your face turning bright red. Its not like this is the first time you have been naked in front of someone but with him it was different. He made you so shy which isnt you at all. Are you listening to me? He said as he brushed your hair from your face behind your ear only to make you blush even more. Sorry I.. I was thinking. You said Ugh come on y/n, get a hold of yourself.

Hahaha. Its okay I forgive you for now at least. He said as he bit his lip. For now??? WHAT!?!? Oh god just him biting his lip made you quiver deep down. You licked your lips just as you were about to say something. He attacked your mouth with his, one hand on your neck pushing you even more into his kiss as the other was squeezing your ass. You let out a shy moan in between breaths. As you did, he shoved his tongue down your mouth dancing around yours. He tasted sweet and you wondered if all of him did. Your hand started to roam down his pants to his bulge. As you did his grip got tighter on you. Thats it. I cant take it anymore. He picked you up and threw you on the bed and hovered above you. He leaned down and kissed you roughly. His tongue brushed against you as his hand grabbed your right breast. He began to leave hot kisses on your belly slowly reaching his hand to your womanhood. I have a special surprise for you. He said as he grabbed a vibrator from the side of the bed. Your eyes went wide as you looked at the thing in his hand. Uh what is that? I think its time for you to know how to use this. He smirked as your body clenched in anticipation. You never took G-Dragon as someone to have something like that in his hands. It only seemed to excite you more. He kissed your inner thigh leading up to your womanhood. You gasped at his touch. Oh is someone a little wet down here? You couldnt help but moan as he pressed his mouth to your swollen clit. As he softly bit at it, he took the vibrator and switched it on. The sensation was overwhelming when he pressed the toy to your entrance. The vibration ran threw your whole body as he moved the toy around your entrance he nipped at your inner thigh, Are you ready y/n? He said in a husky voice. He slowly began to thrust the toy inside of you, the vibrations only made you moan out louder. G-Dragon started to thrust harder and quicker with every second that past.

You could feel your body tightening up inside you were ready to release. He could tell that you were on the edge of your orgasm but instead of going faster he stopped. Pulling out the toy from your womanhood pulling you up to him your chests now touching, He pulled down his pants, sat on the bed and made you straddle him in one swift movement. His fully erect member slightly touching the entrance to your womanhood. Baby dont make me wait any longer. He said in a deep moaning voice. You leaned in to kiss him as you rubbed his member across your entrance. Does that answer your question? You said with a smirk knowing that now you had control over him. You continued to rub against him till finally you couldnt take anymore. You wrapped your hand around his member leading him into your entrance. You went down till he was fully inside of you. Uhh baby youre so tight. He said as you started to move slowly up and down. The sound of his member going in and out of your womanhood filled the room. Ahh G. You begged him in a moan. He could tell that you were enjoying every thrust as he sat up his lips barely touching yours. Does it feel good y/n? He asked you in a low growl squeezing your ass at the same time.

Yes. it feels good. You said breathless. He started moving at a faster pace. You screamed out in complete pleasure only to make him thrust faster and harder. Your walls tightening more and more around his now hot member. It pulsating inside of you only making you reach your climax. It made you feel like you he was tearing you apart from the inside. Just then he thrust one last time and held you to him. You felt the warm liquid shoot inside of you filling you up. As you caught your breaths he asked, So do you prefer the vibrator or me? It only made you giggle. You kissed his chest, giving him goosebumps. Why would I need that toy when I have something even better right here. He smiled kissing your forehead. Well I will make sure to live up to that then.