You Thought!

(A/n: raven: Ima just let y'all know rn that this gon be some ish😂💀)

It wasn't supposed to happen, at least not yet. I was planning on saving myself for my future husband, but I just had to give into peer pressure. Listening to my friends and others go on about not being virgins made me feel insecure and a bit weird about being one to begin with.

To be honest it doesn't even count, so technically I'm still a virgin, right? Well...let me explain. I've been talking to this guy... his name is Mark, I actually met him through my dad. Our dads work together at SM Entertainment and they attend outside of work gatherings together. They're actually quite fond of each other, meaning that Mark and I are constantly forced to be together while the adults have their "fun time" and they suspect that we hate each other or at least I thought we did.

Of course it was a bright and shining summer saturday that could catch hell on fire. Our dads were barbecuing and drinking while watching football, and his mom worked during afternoon/nights and would come home in the morning. Mark and I were in his room sitting in silence he was right in front of the flatscreen while I was sprawled out on his bed. Of course I was bored out of my mind because he was playing fortnite on his ps4 and I despise fortnite. PERIOD-T!

While in my own little world, well, my phone I had zoned out not even realizing that Mark had paused the game and was reading the smut along with me. Oh yea did I mention that I was also listening to Jay park at that moment so...yea I was really setting the mood while Reading Wattpad smuts like the little demon child I am. Lightly over the song 'I don't disappoint' I heard a spray bottle-like chuckle and hand clapping. Quickly I take out my headphones and lock my phone. Embarrassed as I was I couldn't even defend why I was reading that, or Tell him off because he was being nosey, I just sat there staring at the floor embarrassed and awkward to respond. "So that's what girls do?" He asks with a smug smirk on his face. "What?" I asked trying to play dumb.

"Girls don't watch porn, but they read it?" He said bursting out into laughter right afterward. Even though i'm a caramel color I could feel my face getting hot. "That's not what I was reading." I finally defended myself. "Then what was that? And I don't mean to pry but isn't that a little exaggerated?" He asked. "Umm, no! I expect my world to be rocked like what I read... it's not always just sex sometimes it's very passionate." I said defending the quality of smuts I read.

"Ya, obviously you're still a virgin with that attitude." He joked plopping next to me on the bed. Even though he was joking and laughing I was silent because it was true I was a virgin just hoping I wouldn't get called out on it. Still laughing at his joke he changed fortnite to cable tv. Once his laughter died down and he realized that I wasn't laughing nor trying to proclaim my knowledge about sex he stopped what he was doing and looked at me. "How old are you?" He asked inching closer to me. "17...you?" "Same...but seriously you're honestly still a virgin?" He asked licking his lips making me feel uncomfortable and our close proximity. I nodded. He sighed in annoyance.

"No wonder why... because you act like a baby! You can't use your big girl words?" He teased. "Shut up!" At least I don't have any disease unlike you." I childishly teased. "Oh yea? Who did I get it from?" He egged on. "I don't know? I don't know how to get diseases"!  shrugged my shoulders attempting to ignore him. He sighed dropping our immature argument and walked towards his closet. I went back to my phone because I thought he'd leave me alone but boy was I wrong. He snatched my phone from my hands and began reading out loud. "He began to stroke into her soaked pearl-?" "STOP!" I nervously laughed covering his mouth trying to get my phone back but he ended up pulling my into a hug so that I was laying on top of him while he read. "He then smacked her ass causing her to arch her back." He read laughing. "Is this the type of stuff you like.?!" He questioned. I shook my head no as I muffly repeated No into his chest. I mean I'm a virgin I don't know what i like yet. Mark continued to torture me by asking if that's what i liked, Now after this is when everything just went downhill.

He smacked my ass grabbing it in a way that made me laugh more than to feel assaulted i pulled his hands down to his sides yet they seem to find my backside more amusing. "Stop hitting my non-existing ass!" i laughed. He bit his lip and proceeded to hit it once again with a hard sting to it making me dip closer to him. Being so close to him i froze, afraid of how to exit this situation, instead he brought his juicy lips to mine. I'm a terrible kisser, but that was actually a decent kiss i must say. He pressed my body into his roaming his hands in the back of my shirt and my sides.

Things were moving rather rapidly as if we both got hooked on each other in substitution of drugs. I wanted more, i hungered for more and so did he. Within a blink of an eye his shirt was off and my boobs were out over my shirt. He fumbled with my bra when reality hit.

"Yn!" My dad called rather closely we thought he was coming in but be just shouted close by the door.
Me and Mark looked at each other like we were dead. "Yes sir?!" We scrambled to put ourselves together.
"Me and Mr. (marks dad) are gonna go out for while you okay here with Mark?" He asked.
"Uhh, yea i'm okay.." i smiled at Mark. Mark silently kissed my cheek while our dads left. "Now where were we?" He asked reaching for my shirt. I was so insecure but he reassured me and was so sweet and gentle i couldn't resist.

We were too far in, both of us were naked and he was about to insert himself into me. It hurt like hell, but after awhile i eased up. "Wait are you all the way in?" I noticed how close our bodies were. "Yea why?" He asked. "I can't-!..." i attempted to tell him the I couldn't really feel anything but I didn't want it to be awkward so I faked it. "Can't What?" He asked in short breaths rocking into me. "I can't uhh" i moaned hoping he'd end this because i'm so over this now. I should've waited for something better. I endure roughly a 20 minute ride . This shit don't count i'm still a virgin. Finally he clenched his leg muscles and i was so thankful that we used a condom because I did not want to get stuck with a man who's D-game is not all that. This is why you can't judge based off of personality or looks. You gotta go through the whole process in finding the one. Now do you see why I say it was a accident, like it wasn't all that! In my eyes i am still a virgin, and that's that!

 Now do you see why I say it was a accident, like it wasn't all that! In my eyes i am still a virgin, and that's that!

———-————————a/n——————————-
Lmfao it's raven ya! It took me a lot to write this cringy story and a lot of it is true js...🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😂 some stuff i just did not have the energy to include but...they'll get better once i start getting sleep lmfao😂💀🤧  anyway see ya soon 👋🏼