Be Quiet (Jackson)

(Raven here👋🏽)
"You up?" - 4:13pm
My fiance, Jackson texted at booty call O'clock which is anytime as long as we're ready! I figured he'd be tired from flying across the country just to be home with me, but with the coded text i guess he had a little energy left.
"Always 😉"- 4:13pm I responded hoping to get an immediate answer ready to get to business because i've missed him.
"I'll be home soon I have a surprise for you baby girl!😉" 4:1p am

That message alone sent chills down my back, I quickly showered, shaved, and put on my black lingerie set to wait for him. Yes, yes, hell yes! I can't wait! I decided to calm my overly happy self down and sat on the couch and watched a tv to pass time. I began to lose hope once an hour and a half passed with still no sign of Jackson. Just when I was about to go to take my set off there was a soft knock at the door.

Why didn't he use his key? Wait this is it! It's....Sexy Time! I quickly fixed myself up in the mirror next to the door ready to pounce on him. I opened the door and flashed my set to him. "I missed you baby...." I said seductively. Only when I looked up it wasn't Jackson but an older version of him.

"Did she answe-DAD Y/N! OH MY GOD!"
"OH MY GOD!" - Jackson and I both said in unison. I closed my robe up to cover my goodies up.

"Why didn't you tell me your dad was coming?" I asked trying not to make it already awkward.
"That was the surprise?! So...Surprise?!"
"I'm So, So, So sorry Mr. Wang! I didn't expect you- Ah- You know what just come on in, make yourself comfortable." I said bringing one of his bags into my home. He laughed and looked around with his glasses reflecting lightly from the dim lighting. "It's okay Y/N! Really I didn't mind...that reminds me of my younger days with your mother..she'd-" Jackson cut him off.

"DAD! I don't want to hear that...." he said frowning up in disgust. "Why so serious?? When are you guys gonna start giving us grandchildren??" he chuckled. "DAD! We're not even married yet calm down." Jackson nudged his father.

"What? You act like you're gonna be young forever... " He lectured in defense of understanding. In order to exit this convo I had to think of something quick.

"Can I get you something to drink? You must be tired let me show you where you'll be staying..." I smiled taking his bags to the guest room. He nodded happily and followed me. Thank God his mother wasn't there because that woman already hates me.

In order to make up for the awkward greeting earlier I decided to treat them out to eat. "Baby don't eat so much bread it goes straight to your backside it isn't healthy..." Jackson nagged on me as he always does when we get something to eat. "You weren't complaining about it before?" I said eyeing him, which resulted in him pinching my thigh because we're in front of his dad and I keep forgetting. Jackson is gonna me slap him in front of his dad, but before i do let me just calm down. I frowned at him and he frowned at me trying to brush it off but I wasn't backing down.

I guess his dad could sense the tension i we had built up because he spoke to lighten the mood

I guess his dad could sense the tension i we had built up because he spoke to lighten the mood. "See! This is why I like Y/N she's strong headed" His dad chuckled while eating. See this is why I like his dad more than his mom she'd probably stab me with her fork if she heard that. I guess Jackson agreed too, because we sort of got into a light argument at the dinner table about how i've been acting in front of his dad. "You know the dinner was nice and all, but i'm ready to shower and go to bed." Mr. Wang said while patting his belly.