You're Jealous! (RM v.s. V)

Today is a big day for my boyfriend Namjoon and his band members. I can't even tell you the countless reminders that he's given me for the past three months about the Billboard Awards. And more specifically how he wants me to look so that I can accommodate him well, you know "Make him look good." I guess with him being the leader and all it makes our relationship seem one-sided when he feels like he's simply "reassuring possible outcomes." By now he's realized that i'm not one of the boys and he can't tell me what to do, but i've decided to let this one slide and give him what he wants because this means so much to him.

Once I finished getting dressed in my suite I wandered around the big hotel aimlessly looking for him and the others at the hotel before heading down to the arena. "Y/N?!" I turned my head and saw V with his mouth wide open. "Hey..where's the others?"

"Others? Don't worry they're still getting ready

"Others? Don't worry they're still getting ready. Why don't you spend some time with me?" he asked licking his lips. I raised an eyebrow at him before laughing. "Boy please.. What room are they in?" I asked looking around. "If you hold my hand I can take you.." he said smiling deviously at me. Why not he's a cutie. I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. He lead me to the elevator by hand, but i think he's getting too comfortable with this. "Oh my god!" he said lowly. I really couldn't make out what he said.
"What'd you say?"
"Nothing.." he shook his head. What's up with him? We held hands extremely close but I guess it won't hurt for a little while. We walked into the suite holding hands as he lead me in he announced us. "Guys Y/N is here!!" He squealed in excitement. I laughed at his silliness. Sitting in the front room Joonie was getting his hair done on the couch, his reaction when he saw me was priceless. His eyebrows raised at me and V holding hands but i quickly dropped his hand then his next reaction was.

 His eyebrows raised at me and V holding hands but i quickly dropped his hand then his next reaction was

"Damn babe.." he said seductively. "Ikr!" V said to Rm while hugging me from the side. "Aww, you want a hug??" I cooed at squishy V. He nodded with those innocent eyes and I couldn't resist.

V rested his face in my cleavage as he grabbed tightly to my waist. "Y/N is my favorite person.." he cooed. Aww. Before V let me go Rm had looked up at us.