😏🤧🙄 I'm Sorry (Crush)

Before I could walk out of the high end condo a hand placed on top of mine stopped me and my packed bags. "So that's it?"  He asked under a shaky breath with those big brown eyes piercing mine. Today was supposed to be special, today marks the 6th year of courtship and in other words our anniversary was ruined.

I was supposed to have my happy ever after and congratulate him on starting a family with me. Maybe it was my fault for expecting a ring when all Shin wanted to do was play house and waste my time. Physically I was tired, mentally I was drained; I just didn't see the use in staying.

Honestly right now, I feel like a baby- hell this baby would just confuse our situation. It's best if we separate and i figure out what the hell i'm going to do. I mean it's best for all of us, right?

I only found out less than a month ago that i was pregnant, I kept trying to find the right time, setting, or place to tell Crush about our little gift, but with him busy and I'm busy we never had time: or so I thought.

I spent most of my time today, preparing dinner reservations, private areas, gifts etc. just for our anniversary. Especially with the way he's been acting lately, being secretive, always buying me gifts, he repeats "It's coming" which is guy code for im finna cuff. So WTF did I miss? I thought I was going to be Swept off of my feet not dropped kicked in the face falling on my ass!

I figured that he was going to act as if today was a regular day and then surprise me later on which in fact it was , but not a good one. He came home so late I had to cancel everything. The alternate dinner i threw together at home was cold and distasteful by the time he called saying that he would be late and, the delivered gifts I sent them all back! I wasn't even mad because I understand that he loves his work. I even cooked breakfast in hopes to still make something worth the wait, BUT!

BUT.WHEN.HE.CAME.HOME!

He looked as if his world was ending.

"Baby I know your hungry come in and eat!" I semi yelled from the kitchen. He dragged around silently barely making any noise. For a loud energetic person to be quiet there's a problem. He blankly stared at me.

"There's something we have to talk about." He blankly stated...

It took a while for the news to settle in I didn't know whether to be hurt, sad, betrayed, or furious so before my mental capacity went into over drive i combined them all emotions into one form.

"For christ sake you're married ...!" I croaked masking my tears.

After months and eventually years of dating I had convinced myself that he was the one for me, and that I've never met someone extraordinary as him. I thought that I'd found my dream guy, O mean gosh he's gorgeous, humorous, thoughtful and fantastic at sex! Even though Shin is the full package type of man, I didn't expect my package to be wrapped and sealed for another woman. Here I was building a lifetime connection with a married man and i didn't even know it.

"I'm getting a divorce.." he said in a smooth tone flowing like water off of his tongue.

"And what will that solve? Let me guess,You 'want to be with me' right? If you get a divorce how will I know you won't cheat on me... Again?" I asked with tears streaming down my face.

He shook his head in disbelief. "It almost sounds like you don't want to be with me." He says inching towards me. I backed away from him. "I don't...not anymore." I quietly spoke before grabbing my bags, and so did he. As anger rushed over him he screamed while throwing my suitcases around the room.

"Y/N You're not leaving me!" He screamed turning red as a tomato with veins popping out of his face and neck.

"This is what I'm talking about! You're so damn toxic!" I said leaving my bags because i had my purse around my neck I could send my dad or my brothers for my things. At this rate I was on the verge to burn the house down to the ground with him in it. Walking to my car I felt dizzy and then suddenly I blacked out.

"Y/N!..."

"Y/N!"

"Wake up baby!"
In and out of a dazed darkness I could see bright lights flashing in my face and tubes running around my body. As if everything was coming back to life My eyes slowly opened to see...
——————————————————————

So whats up sugarplums???

Ya miss me?

Ik..ik.. this was booty but i haven't updated in five million years so.. here it was whatever that was enjoy!💕❤️🥰💗💝💜🤧

Don't forget to comment ⭐️ it
And tell ya friends na'!

Don't forget to comment ⭐️ itAnd tell ya friends na'!