Chapter 37

*Next Morning*

Mark's POV
I packed my things and fix myself before going out of my room. Sinalubong ako ni mommy ng yakap..

"Son, mommy will miss you. Take good care of yourself, I wasn't there to take care of you." she said while cupping my face. I give her an assuring smile, and hug her.

"I will mom, I promise. I love you so much.. I love you all ok?" I said and kissed her hair.

They all surround me and hugged me.

"Markiee.. Video call with me, if you're not busy ok?"

"Sis, everytime I step Seoul, I forgot the meaning of vacant time. If I have it, I'll spend it taking a nap. But.. Don't worry I'll try my best.. Anyway, you can go there anytime.."

"Manage yourself well, son" Dad

"Let's go?" Joey

I nodded, they will sent me to airport, I'll meet Jinyoung and Yugyeom there. We all headed out. Dad drive all the way to the airport.

Couple of minutes pass, we reached. I only have a backpack, I didn't bring much things from Korea since this is my home, and I have all things I need.

I give each of them a hug and kiss, before turning my back. I hate to see mom crying.

"Hyungg!" Jinyoung and Yugyeom

"Oh, let's go!"

We headed our way to the plane,, since we just arrive in time our flight was announced. But my phone vibrated. I checked it. Eunice? I'm happy receiving a message from her, but at the same time broke.

From: Eunice
Have a safe trip. Always take good care of yourself ok? I'll be anticipating you're comeback.

Mark, always remember that you're the only man I love, even if I'll be marrying other man. I love you always. and I'm sorry if I can't do anything to stop this. bye Mark!

My eyes stock on my phone, not noticing that I was already inside the plane sitting with Jinyoung.

"Mark to earth? hello?" Jinyoung said waving his palm.

"What is it?"

"We're about to land.."

"What?!!"

"Ha ha ha ha, just kidding hyung.. You're spacing out.."

I sighed and turn off my phone.

"Where's Kyum?" I asked.

Sumilip si Yugyeom, dito.. Nasa harap kasi sya.

"I'm here hyung!" sabi niya at bumalik sa pagkaupo.

"Any problem hyung? Care to share?"

I sighed for the second time. May kinuha sya sa bag niya. A bottle of Milk? He give the other one to the maknae infront and give the other one to me..

"What's this for?" I asked

"To relax and empty your mind." He answered."So mind to share what makes you space out?" He continued

I drink the milk and started talking.

"It's about me and Eunice.."

"I see so, what about it? have you talked to her?"

I nodded and tell him everything that Eunice told me, about her problem with her Dad.

"I can see and feel that she really do love me Jinyoung, but she want me safe from her Dad.."