Chapter 75

Mark's POV

I looked at the time, it's already 8 but she didn't text, call or even reply to my messages. I'm already worried.

"Hyung are we the same? I'm worried about Estela, she didn't reply to my messages and answer my call." Youngjae said drinking the first can of beer.

I stood up and was about to go out but my phone rings. She called. Youngjae's phone also rings.

Incoming Call..
From: Wife Babe 💕

Me: Hello? Where are you now?

E: Ahm.. Babe.. we'll go clubbing..

Me: What?! Clubbing?!

E: Calm down. Meet us there, bring GOT6, just for fun. Please babe..

Me: Ok, where?

E: ***** Club House

Me: I'll meet you there, take care ok? Don't let any boys touch you or else you know what will happen. Wait for me

E: I will babe.. bye.. I love you..

Me: I love you too

Call ended~

I walked back to the living room. I guess Youngjae already told everyone.

"You guys wanna come?" I asked

"Sure.."

We all prepared and left the dorm right away. We used different cars, our own cars. What are these girls thinking? They're already married. Honestly, I'm a bit annoyed but I just can't resist her. But at least they let us come.

When we arrived, we all get out of our car. We get inside the club. It's noisy. When we walked inside, we all noticed girls attention are on us. Staring at us and giving us seductive looks. Yuck! If they're Eunice, it would make me arouse! But they are not my wife so.  No way!!

I texted Eunice where are they but she said they're still on their way. We just occupied the big table. We sit on the couch, Jb raise his hands and ordered some drinks.

Suddenly a girl sit beside me, she's biting her lower lip and give me a bitch stare.

"F*ck! You look so perfect baby.." she said then lean close to my ears. "Fuck me.."

I pushed her.

"Stay away from me b*tch! You smell stinky!" I said and transfer.

She rolled her eyes and stand up, he goes to Bambam. But he also ignores her.

"Mga gwapo nga ang aarte naman! Nag club pa kayo no?!!" she yelled and turn her back. Spaghetti and very short shorts and high heels. Tsk! Yuck!

We just laugh. When..

"Oh hyung it's them!!" Youngjae said pointing somewhere. We all turn our head.

And I was like! Oh god! Is it my wife? She looks different.. She look hot! She's not with Estela and Shanaia only. She's with four other girls. Angel, Angela, Ella and Arlene. I noticed that every boys eyes were on them. They all looked so hot! Who wouldn't be tempted to look at them?! All girls in the club were rolling their eyes. Insecures! But when they reach to our table suddenly..

"Arlene/Ella/ Angel/ Max?" Bambam, Yugyeom, Jackson, Jaebum uttered in unison.

The girls just smile at them. They sit beside us. I looked at Eunice who walk near me.