Chapter 39

~2 months later

Eunice POV

I wake up early this morning, I found a coffee on my side table and a sticky note.

'Hey Zaine, sorry for not waking you up. I need to go to company now. I prepared your breakfast Eat well ok? And go to the doctor for a check up. I would like to accompany you but I can't. Just tell me whatever the results ok?'

I drink the coffee. I was about to stand up but my world suddenly turn making me sit back on the bed. I've been experiencing this few weeks already. Damn! Maybe this is because of stress. I close my eyes for few seconds and slowly open it, when I feel better I fixed my bed and take a quick shower. I look at my face in the mirror, I look so pail. Damn! What's wrong with me? Am I sick?

After taking a shower I changed clothes and went out of my room. I walk towards the kitchen and eat. Pagkatapos kong kumain, naghugas ako ng biglang sumama ang sikmura ko at dumuwal ako sa sink. Ubos lahat ng kinain ko, sakit ng ulo ko.

Damn! I lean my back on the chair and take deep breath. I need to go the doctor. Something's wrong with me, I've been experiencing this few weeks already.

I go to my room and fixed myself then go to the hospital. When I reached  the hospital the doctor asked me.

"What do you feel Miss Zaine?"

"I usually feel dizzy, vomiting, hating some foods, losing my temper and...."

I looked at the doctor, she's smiling. Oh god! This can't be!

"And?" Doctor

"That's it. I guess I'm just stress." I told her.

"You're getting married right?"

I slightly nodded. Sana mali ang kutob ko.

"I advice you to go to the OB, ok? Ob knows what's good for you.." she gave me a referral.

I don't know what to feel. I'm shaking. But still I managed to follow what she said. When I reached the OB, a doctor smiled at me.

"Miss Mondoñedo.. Humiga ka.."

I close  my eyes and breathed first before lying on the bed. She put something in my belly.

"Miss Mondoñedo, look at the monitor. See that?" She said smiling

"I-is t-that a baby?"

She nodded. My heart beats faster. I don't know what to exactly feel.

"Luke would be happy to know this.. You're 2 months pregnant."

"2 months?...Ahmm doctor, don't tell Luke about this ok? Please.. Just let me do it.."

"You want to surprise him right?"

Napalunok ako, I need to lie. Luke shouldn't know about this..

"Y-yes.." I tried my best to smile.

"Sure.."

She give some advices on what to do and what to eat to make the baby healthy. I try to pinch myself, maybe this is just a dream but it's not.

After giving me advices, I went home immediately. I run to my room and lock the door. I sit on my bed. I cried silently and touched my tummy.

"You came on a wrong time.. But don't worry, I'll do whatever it takes to protect you baby *sniff* "