Chapter 56

Eunice's POV

After all the plays and eating, they decided to sleep early. They're flight is at 6:00 in the morning.

I helped Mark preparing his things for the flight.

"Ito lang ba?" Tanong ko

"Yes.."

Isinara ko ang maleta at nilagay sa gilid. Tapos ay nagstretching, sakit ng katawan ko. Wooh! I looked at Mark who is already standing behind me. He's giving me a weird look.

"What?" I asked

He didn't answer instead he pushed me in the wall. That was hard! Medyo masakit.

"Three days no kiss, no hugs, no cuddling and no time to be together. So, before I left.. I'll leave a mark that you're mine." He said

"Huh?" Napamaang ako

He kissed me torridly. I was shocked and confused of what he's going to do.

"Kiss me back babe.. please.."

He kissed me again, so I just followed. He's invading my mouth. He kissed me like it's our last. He kissed me like he don't want to let me go. This kiss was new to me. It felt like it's my first time. What's with this guy?

He pull away, I was catching my breath. But I thought he was done but he suddenly attacked my neck. Napahawak ako sa braso niya. It wasn't a harsh kiss but I can feel him sipping and biting some parts of my neck making me gasp and groan.

"Oh.. B-babe..."

He still continue. Fudge! After sipping and biting my neck he licked it. And it tickles me.

"Haha.. Mark!"

"Last babe..."

I close my eyes and just let him. A meanwhile he stop, I slowly open my eyes. He held my hand and drag me towards the mirror. He bundled up my hair and slightly held it up.

"See those?"

I looked at my neck. Oh heck!! Three hickeys!

"Mark!"

"You still don't know this side of me Eunice Zaine. I'm possessive. Mine is Mine. Those love bites in your neck symbolizes that you belong to me.."

"Mark you don't have to do this.. don't you trust me?"

"I trust you but not the boys that might surround you."

I just sighed. He hugged me from the back. I looked at his reflection in the mirror, his eyes was so deep. He looks hot.

"I love you and I'm all yours until the end.." I said.

"Good." He said giving me a side smile. I was also new to this side of him. I sighed ones again.

"Take a rest now.."

He pull me to bed and we both lay down. Pinahiga niya ako sa braso niya at hinalikan sandali.

"Good night I love you.. dream of me babe.." he said

"Same. I love you too"

He close his eyes. God! I usually hate possessive man but why I am falling even deeper knowing this side of him?

I try to empty my mind and go to sleep.

**
The next day~

"Babe wake up.. we need to go now.."