Chapter 72

[Warning: Byuntae Alert 🚨🔞]

Eunice's POV

I tell Andrei everything. I thought he'll be mad at Mark but he just sighed.

"You can still fixed that mess. He'll surely realize his mistakes."

"How I wish.."

My phone in the table vibrated. I was shocked when Mark texted me. Anong nakain nito? Baka nauntog?

From: Babe❤️
Babe, eat your dinner.. Let's talk when I return..

Di ako nagreply.

"Nagtext siya?" Andrei

"Tsk."

I continue eating and put my phone in table. Few moments, he's calling.. I just let it ring and didn't answer until it stop. A meanwhile it rings again. I ignored it.

"Answer it, baka emergency"

"Di 'yan"

Nagring ulit kaya pinatay ko ang phone ko at nilagay sa bag. Andrei took out his phone and asked me.

"You hate him that much already? Don't you love him anymore?"

"I love him.. I'm just mad. I don't know with him. Does he love me? Or it's just because I have the looks that fit for his looks also? Hahahaha ok just kidding"

"You're crazy"

He shook his head in disbelief. I just laugh at his reaction.

"Hahaha maybe I am?"

"But I'm serious, if he wants to talk to you? Give him a chance."

I just give him a fake smile. Few minutes passed. May sasakyan na huminto sa labas. Nasilaw kami pareho sa ilaw. Nasa may wall made of glass kasi kami nakapwesto. Tinitigan ko ang sasakyan, bushet! Walang respeto! Pero nagulat ako nang si Mark ang lumabas. Taena! Kotse niya pala 'to! H-How did he know I'm here?

"How did he know I'm here?"

"Man's instinct maybe? He's here to get you. Hahaha bye Zaine.." he said and chuckled. Damn Luke! I know you!

Mark is just leaning by the car looking at the glass door.

"You ok? If I'll leave you alone?"

"Jessica is coming"

"J-Jessica? As in Jessica Kho?"

"Yes. I'll tell you soon. Go now"

"Fine! As much as I want to see Jessica and interrogate both of you but I really need to go! My jerk husband is here to annoy me. Bye."

"Haha at least you still see her as your husband. Bye!"

"Whatever!"

I get my bag and walked out of the restaurant. I walked straight to his car and opened the passenger seat without looking at him. He enters and start driving right away.

It was a total silent. I just look outside the window. Until we arrived home. I immediately get out of the car and entered the house.

I walk straight to our room. When we entered, he pull me and let me lean by the door. I give him an annoyed look. He licked his lips and rolled her tongue inside his cheek. I cross my arms.  He sighed then start talking.

"Look, I'm sorry.."

"Sorry? for what?"

He place his one hand on the door, right side of my head and the other hand on his waist. He look down.