Chapter 67

~Two Months Later~

Eunice's POV

Two months passed after our crazy wedding. Napagkasunduan namin ni Mark na hindi muna kami manganganak gusto muna namin na 'yong kaming dalawa lang.

But there are times that Mark is really playful. He even bought me some pills -_- that pakboi!

Right now, I'm  driving my way home. I texted Mark. He replied that they're still on a practice for their upcoming comeback on Youngjae's birthday. He'll come home late.

When I reached home, I changed into comfortable clothes and prepared dinner. It takes few minutes until I finished, I ate my dinner first then wash the dishes and I waited for him in the living room.

I watch drama on TV while waiting for him. I keep on checking the time and my phone. Until it's 10pm, he still didn't message.

Nakakain na kaya 'yon? anong oras na. I try to dial his phone but he didn't answer. I open the glass window and looked outside but he's not there.

I tried to call Jinyoung and the other members but no one answered. Maybe they haven't finished their practice yet? I just go back to watching TV. A meanwhile my phone vibrated. I immediately read his message.

From: Babe❤️
Babe, I'm on my way home. I'm sorry if I haven't answered your calls, we're very busy.

To: Babe❤️
It's fine babe, take care while driving. I'm waiting for you.

Isa sa dahilan kung bakit ayaw niya na magkaanak kami sa ngayon dahil maiiwan daw ako palagi dito. Baka di niya ako masamahan kapag may kailangan ako.

Until the door opens. I stand up and kiss him. I get his bag. He look very exhausted. I sighed.

"Have you eaten your dinner?" I asked

"Not yet babe." He answered and throw himself in the sofa.

"I'll prepare your dinner first"

I walk towards the dining and prepared his dinner and called him. He runs towards the dining and sit down immediately.

"Damn. I'm so empty babe. Thanks for this" he said

I sit on the opposite chair in front of him.

"You know what babe? I'm worried. You look so tired."

"I am but, I love my job so much babe"

"I know, but.. Balance it babe. Eat well"

"I always do that"

I stood up and get some fresh milk then give it to him.

"After eating, go to our room and take a rest ok? I'll follow after cleaning"

He nodded and go to our room. I clean the dining for few minutes, lock the doors and turn off the TV and the lights.

When I get inside our room he's already sleeping without changing. I walk towards the bed and take off his shoes and socks. He doesn't even notice it. Seeing him this tired breaks me. Why do they love their job even if they're tired?

I also talked to Shanaia about this, she's already married to Jinyoung last month. Jinyoung told her that their fans is their strength and energy.

I cover him with the blanket and lay beside him. I lean and kissed him then I whispered.

"Good night babe I love you.."

He move and turn on my side and hug me.

"I love you too babe..." He said slowly and hug me tight.