chapter 5

Authors Note 

Hey guys i am back to write i am so sorry i took months to update but a lot has been going on for me at the moment. i did mention i wasn't my self for a while and that life was feeling a bit hard. sometimes i am still not OK, but i am managing. Also i have been busy doing work in college. so life is a bit complicated for me but i am pulling through.  i hope you enjoy this chapter it's the best i could do. 

Astrid pov

It was now lunch time and i am carrying my food to the table where my friends were when i trip over something which felt like a leg and i fall spilling everything on myself .

"Looks like she can't stay on her own two feet" A voice says out lout but i know exactly who it is. I Look up and see heather sitting smirking at me. I get up and run to the bathroom.

Hiccups pov

"Why do you have to be such a bitch? "Ruff screamed at heather and runs after Astrid

"Why did you do that?" I asked heather

"Do what" Heather replied innocently to me

"You know what, i saw you,  you tripped her then made fun of her, why would you do that?"

"Why do you care, she is a loser"

"No she's not"

"How do you know?, You don't even know her"

"I know that she is a much kinder person than you"

"What!"

"I never realized what a mean person you are "

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I don't want to be someone who does mean things to other people so we are done"

"What, you can't do that" Heather yells at me

"I can and I just did so don't talk to me ever again" I yell and walk off.

Astrid pov

I run into the bathroom trying to hold back my tears but they just run down my check"

"Hey are you ok" I hear a familiar voice ask me. I turn around and see ruff who come up to me and hugs me and I hug back"

"Yeah I'm ok"

"you sure "she whispered to me in my ear

I let go of her and give her a nod

"Don't let her get to you, she's not worth it"

"i know" i say l quietly but loud enough to hear 

"ok let's get you cleaned up then"

"ok" I say

Later

At home time I was making my way through the corridor when I hear someone call out my name. I turn around and see hiccup running towards me.

"Err hey hiccup are you ok"

"Em yeah I'm fine, I wanted to check if you were ok i mean that was a mess up thing for heather to do"

"Yeah I'm ok just don't really want to talk about it "

"I understand, i wanted to ask you something"

"Yeah sure, what is it?"

"i really appreciate you helping me in class and i was wondering if you could help me again"

"You want me to help you"

"Yeah, you're very smart and I could really use your help, its ok if you don't want to though"

"Ok sure I'll help you"

"Really"

"Yeah, I would love to help you"

"Thank you, so when are you free"

"Em I'm free on weekends"

"Ok, do you want to come over to mine or shall I come to yours"

"Erm can we go to yours coz my mother has a lot of work to do at home" I lied I can't have him over at mine. My flat is a mess and it smells of alcohol.

"Ok, well can I have your number so I can text you my adress"

"yeah sure here"

"Thanks well see you tomorrow" he says smiling at me

"Bye" I say back with a smile 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's it for now i really hope you like this chapter

bye for now 

Love Asloveshttyd