44

"This brings back memories, huh." Yoongi smiled across the table from me. Of course he had to bring us to that ice cream place again, and of course we were having the same thing as the first time we were in this destroyed retro back room.

"I guess." I shrugged, playing with the plastic that the spoon was in.

"You don't look so happy, what's wrong Hoseokie?"

"I'm fine." I leaned on my fist and looked out the window.

"Take off your mask Hobi."

"What? No, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Just do it. Please?" He was.. begging? I was tempted to pull down my mask but I couldn't. I know that he's seen me before and that I shouldn't care anymore, but I can't do it. "It's just us Hobi. I wish you'd stop hiding from me. Sometimes I just want to sit and admire my handsome boyfriend, but all I can see are his eyes." He stared at me while generously eating the ice cream that we shared.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks as they started to blush red. I ripped the mask from my face to clutch in my hands and stared down at my lap.

"T-there, happy?" I forced out, not daring to even look at him after all he just said. But I couldn't help where I was looking when he suddenly forced my face up by grabbing my jaw. He was standing and leaning over the table which made it easy for him to press his lips against mine.

I couldn't believe this was happening, but I also couldn't find the strength or will pull away. I instead found myself falling into the kiss, losing not only the strength in my brain but also the strength in my body, and I dropped my mask onto the floor. He pulled away shortly after it started, making me feel like it lasted for minutes when it was only about a second or two.

"Now what were we talking about?" He chuckled. There was even a bit of redness to his pale cheeks as well.

"Y-you just... you just kissed m-me..." My voice was much weaker than I had hoped. He probably couldn't even tell that that was my first kiss. After all, he is the first person apart from my friends to see my full face.

"I did, I've been wanting to do that ever since I first saw your lips." He chuckled again, playing with the partially melted ice cream. "Is that why you always cover them? Because you know that anyone that sees them will want to suck your face off?"

"H-huh? N-no. I-I-"

"I want to suck your face off. But I'll be gentle for now. That was our first kiss as a married couple, you know?"

"Y-Yoongi." I gasped.

"I'm kidding~" He laughed. "Your ring won't be finished until next week."

"Why do I try anymore?" I cover my burning face with my hands.

"Put your hands down or I'll kiss you again." I crossed them over my chest and frowned. "Cute."

.Jungkook.

He's literally done everything to piss me off! It started with engaging Jimin in a full conversation about a topic he clearly didn't care about, then purposely getting in the way of my chopsticks while I tried to eat, and now he started to kick my feet under the table.

"I'm sick of you!" I threw my chopsticks down on the table and stood up, scaring Jimin.

"Jungk-" Namjoon started.

"No! I'm tired of him just messing with me and Jimin hyung like we're toys!" I shouted, keeping eye contact with him. "I'm sorry Jin sunbae, thank you for the food but I'm leaving." I sighed as I turned around to leave. I heard footsteps behind me before Namjoon and Jimin appeared at both my sides.

"Let's talk outside Jungkook." Namjoon started to lead us out. Once the door was closed, both he and Jimin looked to me worriedly. "What happened?"

"He sees hyung and I as games. If he pokes us, he gets a reaction. I tried not to give a reaction but he started to mess with Jimin hyung too, and I couldn't take it anymore." I told them everything.

"Mess with me? But I'm fine." Jimin was confused.

"I know but he's not talking to you to befriend you, he talks to you because he knows it'll make me upset. He knows that you are my biggest weakness."

"K-Kookie." Jimin sniffled, pulling me into a hug.

"Why would him talking to Jimin make you mad?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Look at how they met, hyung. If he can change so quickly to 'nice', who says he can't change back just as fast?" I used finger quotations. "Taehyung only uses him to get to me anyway."

"Jungkook, people can change. Shouldn't you at least try to give him a second chance?" Namjoon reasoned. Jimin said something like that, it's why we faught. I looked down at Jimin.

"M-maybe I should." I sighed. Jimin looked at me shocked, while Namjoon smiled.

"Y-you will?" Jimin asked.

"You've both told me to do that now, I guess I should finally listen." I nodded.

"Should we go back in then, will you be okay Jungkook?" Namjoon put a hand on my shoulder and I nodded. He went in first while Jimin held me behind a little.

"I'm okay Jungkook, I should be worrying more than you. I'm older." He chuckled.

"I know, but he-" I was cut off by Jimin rise to his tippy toes to peck my lips.

"I said I'm fine. If anything happens, you'll be the first to know." He smiled.

.Jin.

"Give us a minute, we'll be back." Namjoon told me before he and Jimin took Jungkook outside. I sighed and set my chopsticks down as well.

"Why do you do it Tae?" I looked over at him.

"Do what?" He looked back.

"Mess with people, what do you get out of it? Does it make you happy, are you really that twisted?"

"No, I try not to but i-it happens anyway." This was the first time in a long time that he was being serious.

"What happens? Have you been hiding some type of mental disorder from us this whole time?" I squinted.

"I don't know, maybe I'm possessed."

"I think you're just being immature now. You want Jungkook's attention so you provoke him to get his reaction? It's what kids do when they have a crush, Tae."

"I don't have a crush though." He looked back down at the food.

"Well you did kiss him, you just stared at him the entire time he was here, and now you just pissed him off from because you kept bothering him." I listed them off as points on my fingers. "Sounds to me like someone has a crush on Jungkookie!" I teased, poking at his sides.

"Hyung stop~" He giggled. I forgot that he was ticklish there, it's been so long since I've heard his laugh.

At that time, Namjoon walked back in. I scooted back over to my seat and looked towards Namjoon while Jungkook and Jimin joined us as well, a light blush to Jungkook's cheeks.

"Is everything okay?" I picked up my chopsticks to start eating again.

"Everything's fine." He nodded and smiled, then put a hand by his mouth so he could whisper across the table to me. "We might actually start to see a relationship between those two." He chuckled quietly before filling his mouth with noodles.

I internally cheered, clapping my hands in delight. I already knew that Tae liked Jungkook, it's not hard to see. He kissed the man for God's sake.

"They're definitely gonna end up together." I whispered back and we both laughed.