84

.Jin.

"We're back!" Namjoon shouted into the house. "Oh the power is back on?" He looked around to see Jimin blow drying Tae's hair for him while he sat on the couch and Jungkook rested on his lap as he watched a movie with Hoseok.

"There you are! Why were neither of you answering my calls?!" I snapped with furrowed eyebrows, peaking around the corner from the kitchen.

"My question is how did your phone survive? Both of our phones broke in the rain." Yoongi pulled off his coat and threw it into the pile of wet clothes already stacked near the door.

"Mine did too." Hoseok added before shoving more popcorn into his mouth.

"Me too." Tae giggled from the ticklish feeling of Jimin ruffling his hair around.

"Hyung!" Namjoon took the bags that were in Yoongis hands and carefully ran over to me. "We brought food!" He smiled.

"You're so cute, Namjoonie." I couldn't help but uwu before taking the bags from him and to the kitchen. Yoongi had already left to shower. "Seriously, Namjoon?" I laughed as I took out the infamous ice cream.

"It's our ice cream now. It wouldn't be the same if we didn't eat it together."

"Yes, now you can purposely eat from my spoon." I joked.

"Oh my god, we don't speak of that hyung." He cringed and covered his face.

"Why wouldn't I speak of the first time your mouth touched my mouth?" I teased him.

"Hyung!" He blushed as he ran away. I laughed after him before going to start boiling water for all of this instant ramen they brought.

...

"Yes. Yeah, we had no trouble alone." I spoke to my mom on my phone while the other guys ate dinner/breakfast at the table. I was just happy to hear that she was safe. I tucked my phone away after call and picked up my chopsticks.

"Who wants to go phone shopping with me?" Yoongi smiled.

"You're saying that like I'm supposed to have money." Tae squinted over at him.

"Okay, listen here Squidward-" Yoongi put his chopsticks down but I quickly interrupted him.

"I'll take everyone. My treat. I'm glad your phones broke because those Blackberries were just ugly." I ranted.

"Hyung." Jimin gasped.

"He speaks the truth." Hoseok tilted his head.

"They were real ugly. Especially Namjoon's, it's even worse when you try to put a case on it." Yoongi nodded.

"Why are you attacking me like this, what did I do to you." Namjoon whined.

"Own a Blackberry." Tae laughed. He squinted and just went back to silently eating.

"It's okay Joonie." I laughed and held his hand. "I'll get you an iPhone X."

"Isn't that too much...?" He almost choked on his food.

"How dare you try to one up me, Hoseokie, you're getting the iPhone XR." Yoongi smiled as he passed some of his meat to his boyfriend's plate.

"Is that a threat?" I squinted at him.

"Hm, you need to try harder hyungs. Jimin and Jungkook are both getting iPhones Max's." Tae smirked.

"Lol what's that?" Jungkook giggled.

"Have you guys ever been spoiled before?" I turned to look at them.

"Oh! Namjoon hyung brought me a ring once, does that count?" Jimin smiled.

"Correction: ring pop." Hoseok giggled.

"Candy; diamond, it's all the same to me." Jimin smiled and softly shrugged. "As long as my hyungie or Kookie gave it to me, it's priceless." Jimin smiled brightly and raised his shoulders.

"Omg I just wanna..." Yoongi softly mumbled as his hands tensed. I was also holding back the urge to squish Jimin, since when was he this adorable???? Everyone was staring at him now, with very uwu esk faces.

"Jungkookie." Hoseok called for him after swallowing his last bit of food. Jungkook looked up with puffy cheeks and wide eyes. "How do you feel, now that you know about Jimin and Taehyung?" He asked the question we were allllll dying to know.

"Ummm." He looked at them both, a smile slowly creeping onto his face. "I like it. Now I have more best friends!" He cheered.

Taehyung giggled and happily grabbed Jimins hand, aka the hand that was previously guiding food to his mouth.

"You really don't care that we're brothers?" Jimin gasped.

"I care. But hyung didn't teach Kookie to be selfish. He can share." He blushed and looked down at his lap.

"While we're on the topic of spilling the tea on our emotions." I smiled and spoke excitedly, staring at Namjoon and watching him immediately turn red. Everyone looked at me like they already knew what I was about to say. "Joonie and I... can now confidently share a milkshake!"

"Woo!" Hoseok snapped his fingers like a poetry club applause while Jimin giggled and nudged the frozen Namjoon.

"I mean... that's one way to put it." Yoongi blinked.

"Did you have to tell them like that?" Namjoon cringed from behind his fingers.

"There was no better way to tell them than at 4am during breakner on a Monday." I smiled at him.

"I'm so proud of you hyung!" Jungkook ran around the table to envelop Namjoons shoulders.

"Where's my praise and support? I'm the one who asked." I squinted at Tae and Yoongi.

"Good job." Taehyung pat my shoulder then went back to eating. I pouted.

"I applaud you hyung." Hoseok spoke. "In all of the years I've known Namjoon, he's never let anyone flirt with him. At our old school, he was a hit with the ladies, he was that tall quiet nerd that all the other nerds loved-"

"Hyung." Namjoon glared at him.

"Quiet Joon, the adults are talking. But every time someone would come up to him, maybe to compliment his hair or something, he'd instantly reject them and barely even take their compliments even in a friendly manner."

"I mean no one can resist this face." I smirked and pushed my hair back.

"Breakup with him while you still can." Yoongi mumbled to Namjoon.

"I can hear you."

"Good."