78

.Jimin.

"HYUNG I WANT THE PUPPY!" Jungkook screamed as he passed a claw machine.

"Don't you think the chickie looks like Jimin?" Taehyung pointed at the blushing pouty yellow chicken. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, but I see Jiminie hyung everyday and I don't see Taehyungie everyday so I want the puppy." He smiled up at him.

"Okay cutie, the puppy it is." Tae pinched his cheek before turning to put a coin in the claw machine. This is what I wanted... but why does it hurt to watch? Why does it hurt my heart to watch Jungkook cling to his arm like they've been dating for years. Why do I have to chew on the inside of my cheek to keep myself from trying to break them up. Why do I hate to sit here and watch Jungkook smile and giggle at someone that's not me...?

"Jimin-ah..." Taehyung looked back at me. "Why are you crying?" He approached me quickly, worry coating his face. Jungkook watched behind him, equally worried if not more.

"N-nothing... just a little sick I think." I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat. "I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I faked a smile and walked off. I quickly rushed off to the bathroom. I stormed in and stood in front of the mirror, leaning over the sink as tried to stop crying.  "Let him go Jimin. He's free from you now." I wiped my cheeks. I just couldn't accept it as the reality just hit me of my actions. I took a deep breath and cleaned up my face a little bit before walking out. Two figures were standing in front of me as I sniffed at the floor. I looked up to see the worried faces of Namjoon and Jin hyung. They both were covered in a lot of heart and lipstick kiss stickers and they both had little beanstalk ponytails on the top of their heads. They look like they've been having fun.

"It's okay Jiminie." Namjoon brought me into his embrace.

"You're doing well Jimin. Don't be sad please." Jin patted my back.

"Jungkook And Taehyung are having fun, let's be happy for them." Namjoon smiled. I stepped away and nodded.

"Where are they now?"

"Jungkook and Hoseok are having a dance off." Jin chuckled.

.Jungkook.

"HA! I WIN AGAIN HYUNG!" I shouted, stepping off the Dance Dance Revolution mat.

"I went easy on you that time." Hoseok removed his scarf and coat, handing them to Yoongi who gripped them like an adoring fan. "Someone give me some quarters, it's serious this time."

"Yay! Play again?" I smiled, excited to win again.

"Yep, I'm not gonna go easy on you this time." He smiled and put two quarters, provided by Yoongi, into the game. He started up another song and grinned st me once it started.

...

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" I shouted, dropping to my exhausted knees.

"I told you I went easy on you." He winked, putting his coat and stuff back on.

"Wow you're hot." Yoongi fanned himself as a blush spread over his face. "Top me daddy."

"What?"

"What?"

"Do you guys have any tickets?" Jin asked us, putting his hands in Namjoon's pockets and pulling out two rolls of them.

"Tickets?" Taehyung asked.

"Nope, we've been at the claw machines all day. Taehyung sucks." Jimin laughed, nudging him.

"I don't suck, I was nervous." Taehyung nudged him back. Jimin pushed him and Tae was about to push him back when Joon hyung got between them.

"To the prize counter." He nervously chuckled, arms draped over both their shoulders. Hm, I guess Jimin hyung really is okay with me being with Tae. I smiled and followed behind everyone.

"Do you guys wanna get some ice cream before we go home?" Jin asked as he checked his watch.

"Ice cream?" I stared up at him with wide eyes. "THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!" I cheered and ran for the front doors of the arcade.

"Wait Jungkook, let's take some pictures before we leave." Namjoon smiled and I stopped. I ran back to him where he pulled the Polaroid camera out of his pocket.

...
.Namjoon.

"So you were stalking us?" Yoongi squinted as his tongue lapped up Hoseok's chocolate cone as we all sat on the couches in Jin's living room.

"No, not stalking." I quickly denied as I looked down at the pictures spread over the floor. "Your emotions wouldn't be genuine if I asked to take a picture. Look at Hobi hyung! He looks so pretty here because it's a sincere sm-" I was interrupted by Yoongi taking the Polaroid from my hand and tucking it in my pocket.

"This is mine now."

"Hyung." I pouted, sad that I just lost one of my favorite Polaroids. I was gonna put that on my wall.

"My boyfriend, my picture."

"At least I still have this picture of you looking like a kitte-"

"I-I want that." Hoseok blushed and held his hand out. I sighed and gave it to him.

"The rest of these are mine." I chuckled, gathering them into a pile.

"Except for this one." Jin took the one off the top of a selfie that I accidentally took. "And this one." He took the one under of when he photobombed my selfie by kissing the kiss sticker on my cheek. Just thinking about it gives me butterflies again.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Taehyung asked, leaning his head on Jimin's shoulder while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Spin the bottle?" Yoongi suggested.

"Does this look like a smut fic to you?" Jin squinted.

"Hey, Jungkook be tempting me som-"

"WEE WOO UNDERAG- IM CALLING THE POLICE!" Jimin quickly screamed, making Jungkook giggle.

"The answer is no, this is an angst fic. Make me beat your ass." Jin squared up.

"Y'all are lameeee." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Let's watch movies hyung." Hoseok suggested, immediately approved by Yoongi.

"Anything specific?" Jin picked up the remote to the tv.

"Anything but the horror genre." Jin instantly agreeing. Taehyung reached over and quickly snatched the remote, laughing maliciously as he went straight to the horror section.

I'm almost at 200k, thank you so much. Y'all are my favorite crackheads, that's the best compliment i know so you're welcome.🖤🖤 love u guys, new fic coming soon so sleep with one eye open if u like bts with superpowers.