16: A broken dam.

I stretched my arms in the air after finishing a painting for the past two hours on the front yard.

The painting weren't as good as I imagine I could do.

I'm not lying when I said i'm really good with arts, but Haeri's hands weren't for art before. I have to train myself how to paint to have a better results.

Nevertheless, the I still satisfied with my painting. I sighed with a smile.

"You did that ?" suddenly a voice jolted me up from my seat. I turned around to see Jungkook with his training attire and a bag on his shoulder. I nodded with a smile as I stood up and pulled him close to my artwork.

"What do you think ?" I asked him.

"Not bad. Why are you suddenly wanted to paint ?" he asked me.

"I've always love painting, Jungkook. This is my first time in a long time so I got rusty." I told him with a satisfied sigh as I examined my artwork.

"What are you talking about ?" the tone of his voice snapped me to reality. I glanced at him confusedly before I realized what I had just said.

"Shit." I swore in English under my breath but Jungkook could hear it.

"Did you just swore in English ?" he exclaimed in surprise. I instantly looked at him with my wide eyes as I realized my mistakes for the second time.

"Forget you hear that." I panickly said while grabbing his arm. He looked at me weirdly with his eyes widened into my eyes as if searching for something.

"Fine." he firmly said before walking away from me and into our house. I bit my lower lips as I realized again I got carried away.

"I forgot the reality the longer I stay here. Please help me, anyone." I hugged myself as I felt my eyes clogged with tears as fear come consuming myself.

'That's right. Yoongi. I can trust him, right?...'

----

I wore a ripped jeans and a black hoodie on me along with a black cap on my long, wavy hair. I felt restless as I paced back and forth in front of my mirror.

Suddenly, an awaited 'ding' came from my phone. I looked up to it and saw a message just entered.

'I'm by the front gate.'

-Min Yoongi

I quickly slipped the phone in my pocket right after reading it. I walked out of my room and about to walk pass Jungkook's room but stopped right in front of his door as I remembered something.

I have to tell him before going out or he will get mad.

I fidgeting again while debating if I have to, and I decided that I have to.

I took off my cap and hooked it on my jeans so he won't suspicious of me. I heaved in a breath before knocking on the door.

"Jungkook-ah. Can I go out for a walk ?" I asked him right away, hoping he just let me go.

A silence for a moment before I heard a deep voice, "Come in."

Do I have to ?!?!

I sighed nervously before opening his door slowly and slowly peeked over the door, don't want to let him see my all-black outfit so he won't grow suspicious of me. I saw him sitting by his computer with his headphone hung on his neck.