19: Strangely excited.

Before we start, I might get confused with the p.o.v. For the example, Aurora and Haeri. I might had already wrote Haeri or Aurora p.o.v back then, but its play as the same person. I got confused but rest assure, i'm putting Aurora from now own even though Jungkook or any other character calls her "Haeri.". Don't get confused okay :).

--

Aurora p.o.v

I woke up at the bright light that came shone through the window. The lights was hurting my eyes so I woke up and quickly closed the window with the curtain. I sighed in relieve before sleepily making my way towards my bed again and hugged my pillow as I plopped myself on the soft mattress.

Upon doing that, I felt something grazing over my arm. I got confused and pulled the pillow away to see a familiar leather book was placed below it. I remembered that it was Haeri's diary and I wanted to read it before. I quickly went to sit up and flipped the book to the first page. My eyes looked up at down at it, seemingly eager to read all of it in one go.

I took in a breathe and huffed out slowly to calm my heart. I crossed my legs and began to read from the first line to another.

24.5.2016

This is my first time writing a diary. I found it very weird, but I also found out that this is the only way I can express my feelings. 

I gasped as I read that. The lines themselves makes me want to piss my pant since I was so eager to find out what exactly she hid inside of her. Hearing how she act so arrogant and rude towards Jungkook, I couldn't even believe it since the first time I saw her was so vulnerable and miserable. I continued to read it till the end.

Today, I'm going to meet a doctor in secret. Frankly, I'm very afraid and nervous since this is the first time i'm doing something out of my mother's consent. I feel like I already becoming a disobedient child. My purpose was to not making her worry any further. She had found out I would get constant migraine and vomit a lot. To clear the worry, I will find out myself and tell her I will be alright. 

My heart beating fast as it ended there. My head was anticipating a lot for the next page. I positive that she would write about her meeting with the doctors. I flipped quickly as if i'm running out of time. 

25.5.2016

I went to the doctor yesterday. The smell of medicine around the clinic wasn't my favorite. I really hated the place so much especially when I come here alone for the first time. I was scared since I was surrounded by people which I never had before.

I couldn't believe this is how she always felt. She's just like any other normal girls, but the way her parents had treated her makes her unable to express them. She didn't know how so she kept on being composed and good-mannered. 

So, I saw the doctor. When I explained my condition, his face didn't really amusing. I could see what he's trying to convey, but he still wants to undergo some check-up on me. His expression makes me restless, but I need to know what's wrong with me. He said I have to go back there after a week, but I hate this place.