{B} {Bullies}

I need a better cover XD

- Zach -

'Zach,' I look up. My mother stands in front of me. 'What are you eating?'

'Breakfast,' I say.

'You have to eat more,' she walks to the kitchen and grabs some bread.

'Mom, I have enough!' I say immediately.

'You have to eat more!' She says. 'You're an anorexia patient now, so-'

'MOM! STOP IT!' I jump up, the bowl with cornflakes almost falls on the ground. 'Because I'm a anorexia patient, doesn't mean you have to be a overprotective mother!'

'I want you to eat!'

'I want you to stay the hell out of my business!' My mother looks at me. She's shocked.

'Mom, I'll take care of it,' Nina walks in. 'You go to bed because you didn't slept a minute last night. Chop, chop, go.' My mother nods and walks to the stairs. Nina looks at me.

'Sit and eat.' She says. I sigh and grab the bowl of cornflakes. Nina clears the kitchen counter and comes side besides me.

'How do you feel?' She asks. I hear immediately that she's worried.

'I'm fine!' I say.

'I know you're not,' She says.

'Well, then why are you asking?'

'To make sure you're not lying to me.' Nina says. I sigh. 'I'm here for you, Zach. I can tell me anything, remember?' I nod and eat my last bite cornflakes. 'Can you bring me to school?' Nina asks. 'Kim is still sick and Indy and Jamie live literally next to their school.'

'I will,' I say. 'But I have to ask mom for a letter form my P.E. teacher. I'm not allowed to join in.'

'Oh, but I'm damn good in hand lettering, so that will be okay.' Nina walks to the living room, grabs a paper and a pencil. She walks back to the table. 'What's the name of you P.E. teacher?'

'James Wilson.'

'Dear Mister Wilson,' Nina reads out loud. 'to my great regret, Zach will not follow the next couple P.E. lessons. He has pain in his back and we can't risk it for the next few lessons. I hope you'll understand this.
Myta Herron.'
Nina draws the signature of mom and shows me the letter.

'You're amazing!' Zach laughs.

'I know,' Nina says. She laughs and gives me the letter. 'Should we go?'

'Yea, come on.'

'Thank you for bringing me,' Nina says when I stop for her school.

'Yea, no problem.' I say. 'I don't want you to walk.'

'Why not?' She asks while she steps out the car.

'Cause it's damn far!' I say. 'I'm not gonna take the risk that you'll be kidnapped or something!' Nina laughs.

'I'll be okay, Zach.' She says. 'I love you, and you, be safe to.'

'I will.' Nina smiles and shuts the door. I drive out the street and go to my own school.
Better that Samantha didn't called my school about this...

I walk to the entrance and walk straight to my lockers.

'Hey, Zach.' Daniel was waiting for me by my locker. 'How are you?'

'Horrible,' I say. I throw my locker open and grab some stuff for the lessons.

'Why?' Daniel asks.