{M} {Memory}

- Zach -

After a flight of fifteen hours and thirty five minutes, we arrive at our camping. Reese and Nina convinced dad to go to a nice campsite instead of a stupid, chic hotel. To my great surprise, he has still listened as well. I look around at the camping. We just arrived. I will pack out my stuff when I'm done walking.

'Zach, Wait up!' Nina runs out the house and runs after me. 'You own me a explanation.' She laughs. 'Perfect timing for a walk, isn't it?'

'Oh god..' I sigh. Nina grins evil. 'Fine, come on.' Nina walks, still with a evil grin, with me.

'So, who's the unfortunate?' She asks.

'Aye!' I poke her in her flank. She starts to laugh.

'I'm sorry, I'm just teasing you.' she laughs. 'You know how good i'm at that.'

'Yea,' I say immediately. 'I know that as nobody.'

'But, don't try to change to subject!' Nina warns me. 'I change the subject back in no time. So, who, what, when, where?' I chuckle.

'Well, what you already know,' I say. 'I realized some days ago that I...- Don't like girls but boys.' Nina nods. She doesn't interrupt me. 'When, a few days ago. Where... In my bedroom.' Nina stops walking and looks at me with a "excuse me?" face.

'Okay, go on. I will ask questions at the end of your explanation.' She says, while she walks further. I chuckle.

'I will answer your question before you asked it; I kissed him, okay?' Nina nods. 'Nothing else happend. Anyhow, I don't want to tell you yet who it is and-'

'Ahw! Come on!' She shouts. I start to laugh. 'That was the thing I wanted to hear!'

'Well darn, that sucks for you.'

'Well darn, that sucks for you,' Nina imitates me, with a sassy, annoying voice.

'Excuse me?!' Nina looks for me for some seconds, then she runs away. 'COME HERE!'

'HELL NO!'

After a while, Nina and I walk back to the house.

'Guess who're back!' Nina yells.

'Back again!' I laugh.

'We're back!'

'Back again!' Nina and I start to laugh and walk in the house.

'beautiful singing skills,' Jack laughs.

'Blehh!' Nina sticks out her tongue.

'Blehh!' Jack does the same.

'Blehh-behh-blehh!'

'God, you guys are so childish!' I laugh.

'Who cares?' Nina laughs.

'People who can actually sing,' Jack laughs. Nina looks at him with such a deadly gaze, that he must be happy that looks cannot kill.

'You can't sing, so shut up!' She says. She sits down and grabs her phone.

'Runnin' your mouth, telling all these lies, Thinking I'm naive,'Nina and I look stunned at Jack. 'You're in la-la-la-la-land. It started off with you always on your phone. Who have you been calling when I'm not home? Asked you who it was, you said it was nothin', I blew it off, I blew it off. And a couple of more weeks went by. I saw the number pop up, I thought we were fine, Woah, woah, woah.'

'Okay,' Nina throws her phone down on the table and throws her arms defensively into the air. 'I take my words back, okay. I take it back. You can actually sing!'